35

You guys have been amazing with comments for the past two chapters, please continue commenting tons, I appreciate it so so so much!

-

The shower is running when I walk into the room, hints of steam crawling out from under the door. Either Harry just got in or he's been in there awhile, the first option more likely.

Just as I'm about to go and see if he's alright I can hear the water being turned off, a few last drops of it hitting the ground and echoing all the way out here.

I sit down on the bed as I wait for Harry to make his entrance, laying my back on it as I close my eyes, an overwhelming feeling of gratitude coming over me at how well today went. Harry or Niall could have easily been hurt, maybe even worse, and it would have completely ruined me.

With everything over the past month if I got another blow that would have been it for me, not able to handle much more emotionally.

"There's still some hot water left if you want to take one," Harry says as he walks out of the bathroom, wearing only shorts, the rest of his body up for view.

"I already took one today." I say,

"Good, now you'll smell nice for me." He says with a grin plastered on his face, climbing on top of me as he kisses my forehead before my lips, tilting his head to deepen it.

"Rose, I love you." He mumbles, pulling away before staring into my eyes for some sort of reaction, but I only look back at him in awe. "Today I could've died and I realized I didn't get to say that to you, and if I did go without-"

I kiss him hard before he can say anything else, "I love you, Harry." I day, the words slipping from me without a moments hesitation.

"Thank god you said it back." He laughs shakily, as if nervous.

"Of course I would say it back, I thought it was kind of obvious."

He rolls his eyes before leaning back down, "you're so beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, etcetera." He whispers against my neck before nipping at the sensitive skin, sending adrenaline coursing through my veins.

It doesn't take long for our lips to connect, Harry pulling his shirt off before we continue to kiss with desperation for one another.

When he pulls away and gets up from the bed I sit upright in confusion, "what are you doing?" I ask as he opens the drawer within the bedside table.

"Using a condom." He says as if it's the most obvious thing.

"You don't need that... It's- it's not possible, Martin practically said it himself." I tell him, tears filling my eyes before I quickly bit down hard on my lip, making them disappear.

"Well, I don't believe that, but what I do believe is that a few- maybe more than a few years from now- we'll have some kids, it'll be great." He says nonchalantly.

"You're very optimistic for something that has been said not to happen on paper." I say, quirking a brow at his confidence.

"It will happen Rose, just not right now." He sighs before climbing back onto the bed and kissing my cheek, "now can I make love to the beautiful woman who I also just so happen to love?"

"We literally just started saying this three minutes ago, and you're already going to start using it against me?" I giggle at the end of my question, Harry's breath tickling just under my ear.

"Hell yes," he says, laughing before placing his lips on mine, and I don't even try to stop him.

-

The sun leaks through the blinds the next morning, and I find Harry laying next to me with his arms hanging over the side of the bed, light snores leaving him as he sleeps. His dark curls are quite disheveled from last night, and I smile at how serene he looks before getting out of bed.

I do a quick morning routine before making my way to the kitchen, finding Martin cooking pancakes on the stove and Chris leaning against the counter.

Chris smiles at me, something he doesn't do often, and I immediately know something is going on.

"Good morning," I say to start off, seeing if they will let me in on what they're so cheery about.

An echo of morning's come from the both of them, and I kindly smile before opening the fridge and getting out the orange juice, I pour myself a glass and take a sip as I watch Martin smile at me.

"Okay, what is going on?" I ask, giving up on letting them tell me by themselves.

"Morning everyone." Harry's slow and sleepy voice says, and I turn my head to see him padding into the kitchen, smiling once he sees me.

"They're hiding a secret." I tell him, putting down the glass of orange juice and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Alright boys, what is it?" Harry asks, now interested in what is going on.

Martin turns around, leaning against the stove as he smiles with anticipation, "today we are going to get Rose's family, they will be here in just a few hours."

______________________

y0 go add addicted to your library (it's in my works) for when I start updating it soon, thx

goal: 1100 votes and 500 comments

do you ship Harry and Emma Watson cause I do very passionately they look so hot together

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jo