Chapter 1 ~ Your Arrival

I have arrived at my dorm, although it's my first time talking to someone other than my maids or butlers. After my parents were murdered when I was four, my servants were the people that raised me. I can't believe I'm meeting someone else, this is so exciting! I can't contain my excitement as I hear the click of the keys and step inside.

A tall and skinny girl was unpacking a bag, she had her blonde, almost white hair in two buns, and had an eyepatch on her face. She was wearing a pink sundress, and the clothes she was holding seemed too small for her size.

"Spinel, where have y-" the girl said to me, then continued after pausing to stare me. "I'm so sorry, you must be her roommate. What's your name?"

"Y/N, uhm, who are you.?" I asked.
"My name is Pink. It's nice to meet you. Although I shouldn't be the one introducing myself in here." Pink sighed.

Was she my new roommate? She seemed nice, but what does she mean in here?

Suddenly, a girl had came through the open door that I forgot to close.

"Hey Pink, I'm back." The girl said. She had dark, almost magenta colored pigtails and was wearing a leather jacket with a heart on the back. She was short, but compared to me she seemed tall. She looked at me, and began walking closer.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl asked.
"Spinel! This is your roommate, be nice." Pink scolded.
"But I thought you and I were-" The girl, who you presumed to be Spinel, sighed.
"...'Ey, aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Spinel asked, in a menacing tone.
"I'm..uh..Y-Y/N..." I stammered. Something about this girl gave me the chills.

Pink had already left, which left Spinel and me alone together.

Spinel began coming closer to me, and gave a gentle shove.
"Hey, hey, hey, heLLO?!" Spinel taunted, softly pushing me at each word.
"S-sorry..." I mumbled, she seemed frightening yet.....beautiful.

'She's so cute, why am I messing with her?' Spinel thought.

"Your name is lame...pfft, I'm gonna call you...shortie, because you're so small!" taunted Spinel.

I sighed, but honestly didn't mind. That wasn't the worst I've been called....

I began to get on the ladder and climbed up to the top bunk. Spinel quickly yanked my skirt, and I fell backwards, but thankfully caught myself on the bar below me on the ladder. But I just realized....

Spinel saw my underwear.

—————————— End Of Chapter 1 ———————