Chapter 27 ~ Winter Buddies Pt. 2

(A/N: I love Hamiltonnn)

It took about an hour, but I finally arrived at Amethyst's apartment.
'They never mentioned what we were doing.....' I thought.

I parked my car a few yards away from the apartment complex and began walking there. I was wearing some black boots with white knee-high socks.

Amethyst's place was pretty small. Garnet, Pearl, and her all lived together. I walked up the silver stairs. They weren't sturdy, that made me nervous. Her door was a light shade of red, and the walls were minty green.

I knock the door once.

I knock the door twice.

I knock the door three times.

"Hello? Amethyst? It's uh...me. Y/N."

I contemplated whether to bang on this door, go to another door, or just go home.

I decided to bang on the door.

Nothing happened.

Fine. I'll try a different door.

An hour later...

'So Amethyst's street was Gem Street.' I thought.

I sat on the silver, rickety stairs and stared at my phone, sweating, tired, and irritated.

I had been yelled at by several people. Well, doesn't the universe just love me?

Apparently, I'm on Ligma Street. Why am I such a stupid tree?

I guess it's time to make my way towards Gem Street.
I blasted "Here Come A Thought" in my AirPods.(eyyy she rich)
Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to hang out anymore. I could just go home, but I'm determined to not seem lazy.

Timeskip brought to you by an angry Spinel...

"Ugh, where is she?" Spinel grunted angrily, sitting next to Pink.
The e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶s̶ others looked at Spinel.
"Hey...Spinel...I've been, uh...been meaning to say this.." Pearl started off.
"Huh? What?" Spinel asked, glaring.
"Listen, it's just.." Amethyst began, but soon stopped.
"We wanted to say that, you've been..Er.." Garnet rubber the back of her head nervously.

"Spinel, you've been too attached to Y/N. I understand you're in a relationship, but you hang out with her too much. I miss our "PinSpin Time"." Pink said bluntly.

...

"Why can't I spend time with my girlfriend?" Spinel mumbled turned to Pink and grabbed her by the collar. Spinel never lashed out on Pink, though Pink could be overbearing, the magenta haired girl adored her, and vice versa.

Pink pushed Spinel off, to her surprise, and grabbed her wrists, leaning in to her face.

"I never said that! Don't twist my words, Spinel." Pink had a dark glare on her face. Her voice intimidated Spinel, this wasn't the bubbly Pink Pearl she knew.

"ᔆᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ g̵̘͖̪̿͋o̴̞͖̪͆͋͝d̵̡̘̪͒̔̚d̸̢̝͛̕͜a̸̼̦͛̓͘m̴̙͓̙͒͊͊n̵͕͕̞̓͋͝ 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕪. ᴵ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰʸ y̶o̶u̶r̶ m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ l̶e̶f̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶."

Pink let go of Spinel's wrists and walked out the door. Spinel dropped to her knees, going limp. She coldly left Spinel there, who had tears at the edge of her eyes. The other three had their jaws dropped.
Spinel's mouth was open, but no words came out. She wasn't sure how to approach this at all. Pink had just...destroyed her.

She hit a subject that she knew was sensitive.

'How could she...?'

A million thoughts raced through her head.

Her breathing became unsteady.

She couldn't think.

'Pink didn't...mean it..right..?'

'No...she couldn't have...'

Not a lot of things could hurt Spinel. Her pain endurance was high. But it only took a few words to break her, leaving her an emotional mess.

"I'm...gonna...go get coffee or something. See ya.."

Spinel was still in shock from Pink's words three minutes ago. She awkwardly stood up and took her bag. The broken girl headed down the brown stairs, when she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright?" The high-pitcher female asked, holding out her hand.

Spinel looked up, and met the gaze of her one and only.

Y/N.

Spinel took the hand and stood up. Spinel's navy cardigan swayed in the wind. She wore some grey jeans and converse.

"Erm...hello? Earth to Spinel?" Y/N waved a hand in front of her face.

Y/N stepped down from the stairs.

"So, whatcha wanna do?" Y/N asked in a bubbly tone.

♡♡✖️