Chapter 6 ~ "Rejected Date; New Feelings"

Previously on Chapter 5
"Crap."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I didn't know what to do. What to think. I just stared in silence as Spinel looked at me like I just punched her in the stomach. I watched as she hung her head and Pink bit her lip. Spinel stepped away and they both began to walk off silently.

I felt a huge pain in my chest as I saw her go farther and farther until she turned a corner. I closed the door and sighed. What even was our relationship? I met her, and she started picking on me. Then she decided to put me in uncomfortable situations. This led to me thinking she was in love with me. But...am I in love with her?

Yes, yes I am.

No, no, I wasn't in love with her! What were we? Friends? Enemies?.........Lovers? I'm so confused. There's loud footsteps outside. I hear a hard bang at the door. Who could that be? I'm really not in the mood for a visitor. I open the door and it's...........oh god, save me, because this angry Spinel is about to kill me.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "SORRY I HAVE OTHER PLANS"?" Spinel yelled, mocking me.
"I-I-I just-" I'm interrupted by Spinel's angry calls.
"YOU JUST WHAT? YOU JUST DON'T LIKE ME? YOU JUST DON'T WANNA BE WITH ME? YOU'RE JUST EMBARRASSED OF M-me..?!" Spinel faded out, a tear dropping on the floor. "You're just...embarrassed of me...you wanna..abandon me..." she mumbled.

I look at Spinel. She's wiping her eyes and looking at the floor.

...I don't know what to say...what do I do? Comfort her? Lecture her? Tell her off? What's the right move?

I walk up to Spinel. She lifts her face, and she's about my height. I open my mouth, and...

I slap her cheek.

A huge sound was heard. She mumbled gibberish and stared at me in absolute shock. I look right back at her, and yell.

"I ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND, SO WHY DON'T YOU BACK OFF? WHAT ARE WE, ANYWAY? WHAT EVEN IS OUR RELATIONSHIP? ARE WE LOVERS OR FRIENDS? ARE WE RIVALS? I DON'T KNOW! DO YOU? YOU ALWAYS ASSUME THINGS WITHOUT THINKING AND YOU ACT FROM THAT. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, HUH? YOU'RE A HUGE BULLY AND AN EVEN BIGGER JERK!" I practically screamed at her. She stared at me, and her eyes looked as if she was about to stab me.

"A bully? Heh, what are you, a first grader? Do ya' think you're some tough person now just because I was a bit more careful around your fragile ass? Well guess again, newbie. You'll never amount to anything. You think I know what we are? Hell, I don't even know you that well to call you a friend. Or a rival. You're not a friend, rival, or lover. You know what you are? A nobody." Spinel's words hurt like acid burning through my skin. Spinel walked off. I just stood there, trembling.

"No...I'm a fool." I mumble.

Three hours later....

I'm going to go shopping to make myself feel less...heartbroken. I drive to the bank in my《insert your favorite color》Mercedes-Benz.  I stop at a parking lot and walk to the ATM to draw money. After getting a few thousand dollars, I drive to the local mall.

After shopping because author is getting tired...

I'm walking to the dorm entrance and as I'm about to go inside, I look at my window. As I look up, a pink-pig tailed girl caught my eye. Spinel was at the window, staring down at me with so much hatred you could catch it from a mile away. I ignore her and as I'm about to go inside, two arms grab my waist. I turn to see a huge woman standing before me. The girl was wearing a brownish hoodie and orange sweatpants. Her hair was open. She had orange hair and reminded me of a cheeto puff. She towered over my skinny body. I mumble.

"H-hi there."
"Hey..hehe....I've heard your the new kid." She begins touching some "exclusive" areas.
"So..did you need anything?" I ask uncomfortably.
"Yeah.." She rubs my butt. "I do..." She purrs.
"H-hey..can you not-" I am, once again, interrupted by Spinel.

Spinel bursts through the doors and shoves the mysterious orange girl to the ground. Spinel extends her arms out in front of me in a sort of protection pose.
"Don't lay your dirty hands on her." Spinel hissed.
"Alright, alright, geez...so overprotective." The girl rolled her eyes and walked into the dorms with her hands in her pockets.

Spinel suddenly turns to me and starts talking.

"H-hey....look, I don't do this crap a lot but...I'm sorry." Spinel said solemnly.