Chapter 12: An unlikely match!!

Hope you guys like the update, please comment and vote please,

On the side is Andrew Man, won't say who he is unless you read the story :())

Chapter 12: An Unlikely Match.

Before Sage and Lyon reach the libaray.

Andrew growl at the giant unconcious on his bed HIs bed!!

"ROBERT!!" Andrew screams out one of his servants, a old man enters through the bedroom door.

"What is meaning of this, get this THING out of my room!!" Andrew shouted, showing such a hissy fit.

"Sir, I dont know why this man is here, but..."

"Did I ask you of your opinion." Andrew cut the mans words off.

"No sir."

"Then I don't expect you to understand, now, get this THING out of my room." Andrew again pointed at the giant.

The so called" Giant" is unconious on Andrew bed, Robert wonders why the man is here, and naked too. Although he knew it was against rules, Robert could not help but admire the man, short brown hair, dark tan skin.

Andrew notice the hesitation on Robert end, and snap" If you don't follow my orders, I will make sure you will never get hire in this STATE again!!"

Robert sigh as he reach out toward the man. The mintue he laid his hand on him, Andrew had a sudden urge to cut off Robert hands.

Robert try to pull the man up, but the man would not move a inch.

"WELL!!" Andrew snap, again wondering why he had the urge to hurt Robert??

"He really heavy sir.." Robert said at last as he gave up.

"Useless, get out of my sight you worthless piece of trash, why don't you make yourself useful and drop dead!!"

Andrew said the words as Robert rush out of the room, with a slam to the door.

"Jesus, I am surrounded by idoits."

"What a nasty temper you got." A male voice whisper in Andrew head.

"Who ask.." andrew eyes rounded as he look around his room" Who there??"

"I beleive you called me Giant, that who I am too you." The male said, really amuse.

"Look, who ever you are, I can care less of what I think about you, so anyway, get the hell out of my head, and take your damm body with you!!"

"Fiesty as ever, I am the only one who can handle your attitude, It make me wants to melt you down with my tounge, oh I can imagine running my hands over your body as you scream out my name."