Chapter 10 The Bull vs the player

Hello readers, for now on i will show what the zodiac gods look like, so for each chapter i will show a new picture of each god, so hopefully you readers love these images as much as i do, so anyway please enjoy this update, please comment and vote please.

On the side is Taurusalso known as the bull.

Chapter 10 The Bull vs the player

Nate does not beleive a word of what Lyon and Sage talk about gods and magic and what not. All Nate knows is that the man laying on his bed is hot, and well Nate had a deep urge to follow his instint.

Nate kinda bum that it not Alice, but begger can't be choosers.

"I wonder if you will wake when i kiss you.." Nate mutter as he close the distance and put a qick peck on the man lips.

Nate pull back a little as the man made no movement, Nate sigh as he ran his hands over the man grey white hair, dispite the man hair color, he does not look old, he look like a male who made have been made out of marble.

Nate ran his hands over the male hard chest, feeling every ridge of muscle and sigh with pleasure.

"where have you been all my life, all my past flings so do not come any closer then you.."

The male eyes open and Nate froze as the cold grey eyes lock onto him.

"Tell me the the names of your past and I will kill them..." The male said hard.

Nate jump back." holy fuck, it work!!"

The male stood up slowly, streacthing his arms up, his muscles making sounds that made Nate look alway.

The male give a look of disgust as he wipe his mouth.

"Out of the rest of the males, I am stuck with the manwhore.." The male said as he stood up, mathcing up to Nate 6'2 height.

Nate glare daggers as he step forward." What the fuck did you call me!!!"

"A manwhore, are you deaf, or just plain stupid." The male said as he look around, frowning at Nate room." From the way you keep this room, I will say you are an idoit."

Nate never felt so insulted in his life!!!.

"I guest fate is too cruel to give me a man who is a imbecilic, supercilious, half-witted cretinous dickhead!!!!" Nate shouted as he step foward to give the man a punch in the face.

To Nate surprise, the male smile and give a deep roaring laugh.

"What are you laughing about, I just insulted you!!" Nate turn red.

The male stop and had a werid smile in his face.

"I guest your not a complete idiot if you can call me those mean names, I guest you will do."

Nate felt like he got slap himself in the face." Is that your way of trying to woo me, well screw you, and who the fuck are you!!!"

The male look at Nate as if he was crazy." sorry idiot, I am Taurus, the bull of the Zodiac, join the line of people who want to kill me, I am the most.... blunt one out of the rest."

"Oh, really, I can't tell!!' Nate said in heavy Scarasm." why the fuck do you talk like that!!'

"Blame my elders, they say most of the foul lanauge I know today, so manwhore, what your name??"

'First of all, STOP CALLING ME A MANWHORE YOU DOUCHE BAG, my name is Nate, get it right!!"

"well Nate who is clearly a Manwhore, my name is Rydstrom, so now that settle, why don't you be a good boy and start giving me a blowjob."

Nate pick up his bad and took a swing at Rydstrom.

Rydstrom pouted.' don't play hard to get, we both know who you are."

"WHY ME!!!" Nate shouted as he took another swing.

After two hours past, Rydstrom sigh as the exsulted nate fell to the ground.

"I think I am fallign in love.." Rydstrom sigh.

"Go....to.....Hell....." Nate breathe.

"By the time that happen, hopefully I will have you......."

sorry if it short, so what you think, Rydstrom definetly.....different then his brothers, I wanted to go for something more then the usual, so what you think, please comment and vote please