Chapter 13: Archer turn.

Sorry for the wait, please enjoy this update.

On the side is Archer man, again I won't say the name, so you have to read the update.

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 13 Archer Turn.

"Who are you??" Archer said to the strange man sitting upright in a chair.

The man green-blue eyes look at Acher as if he was crazy, the man sigh as he run his big hand through his short brown hair.

"You don't remember what happen??" The male voice was so soft, it surprise Archer since the man look huge, yet he had such a soft voice??

"No, I.." Archer pale as he jump back" Don't tell me that you took advantage of me!!"

"What!!" The male eyes widden as he jump up, his height made Archer nearly gasp at the height differences, he was near 6'8!!!!

"That must be it, you took advantage of me when I was drunk!! But that impossible, I quit drinking when I found out I was a slut when drunk!!" Archer mouth was rumbling as he won't stop panicking.

"Um.." The male was lost at words.

""How did you get me to drunk, what the fuck did you do to me..and WHY do I got a tattoo on my hand!!" Archer was screaming at the mark on his hand.

"Archer..." The male was holding in his laugher.

"Dear god, I must be losing my fucking mind. This is near as bad as sleeping with my sister ex-boyfriend." Archer was looking real nervous.

"First of all, tell me the boy address so I can personally kill him, second, stop screaming at your husband.." The male shut his mouth when Archer scream even louder.

"HUSBAND!!!! Dear god, how drunk was I!!" Archer fell on his bed.

"You were NOT drunk, and I did nothing to make you drunk, now honey, please calm down so that I can explain everything." The male look like he was on the verge of hitting something.

Archer quiet down as the male started to speak.

"My name is Dante, I am one of the 12 Zodiac gods, and....."