chapter 6: Do you believe in Destiny!!!

I hope you like this update, sorry for the wait.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 6: Do you believe in Destiny!!!

"I think I am going to be sick.." Nate grumble and he faked gag behind his textbook, while the rest were in really quiet.

Alice was rubing the Gemini Mark on his hand, grumbling." how am I goign to explained this to dad...."

Chase whisper" don't you mean how are you going to explained to our Dad why those two.." He pointed at the huge twins."....men are following you around."

At that mark, the twins look confuse at each other, then look at alice, Alice meanwhile was blushing and avoid their eyes.

Aiden was rubbing his Capricorn Mark on his hand, finally grumbling." Alice got twins, and I got stuck with a...goat man, talk about twisted faith."

"This 'Goat man" is right beside you." Aron whisper in aiden ear, making aiden jump back a bit.

"And I got stuck witth the proud lion of the Zodiac, you got nothing to complain about." Sage said darkly as Lyon put his arm around him and pull him closer.

'you make it sound like a bad thing." Lyon purr against Sage neck.

Vincent look wearly." From what we been understanding ,you guys told us you came from that.." He pointed at the silver book.

Lyon nodded as he pull away and began explaining.

"you mortals don't fully undertstand this..um....expericane, which is perfectly understandable, its..."

'Can you explained why you all are here, and why us.." Raven cut in.

Lyon look annoy" Paitent please..."

As everyone settle, Lyon began again.