Chapter 18 Dark Awakening

Sorry for the wait, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 18 Dark Awakening

With the darkness spread around, total darkness cover everywhere. Soon as the darkness slowly dissappers.

"What...happen.." Alice voice moans as he stood up slowly.

"Alice...why are you here??" Andrew voice said confuse as he too stood up.

As Andrew and Alice spoke, more voices broke out.

'God damm..my head is killing me!"Ryan voice moans

"GET OFF OF ME YOU JACKASS" Aiden voice broke out under Ryan.

"Can anyone get me down from here!!" Raven voice crack as he was hanging on.......a cliff!!

Soon it was clear that Sage, and all the other students were here. Takashi, Vincent, Chris, Nate, Aiden, Ryan, Andrew, Alice, Chase, Raven, Archer and Sage were all here..whereever they are?

"Hold on Raven!!" Alice shouted up as he help up Chase.

"Where the hell are we!!!" Andrew yell as he and the others students look around. The enviroment look like they were in a Cave. Although somehow they could see, even through they were no light source.

"What do you see up their Raven." Sage shouted up, as he see that Raven was the only one not close to the students.

Raven was frozen as he stare down.

"Look, their a path leading up to the cliff." Archer ponited as he quickly ran up the little road. As Archer came close to Raven, he look down the cliff ,and he too froze as he stare down.

"Not you too!! What is going on!!"

Archer pick up Raven and quickly went down, as he join the others, his face was in..fear.