'The legend of the 12 Zodiac" Boy x Boy

Hello wattpad readers, this is going to be a brand new boy x boy story involing the 12 Zodiac signs. This is brand new to me to wirte so many people in this story, so HOPEFULLY I do a good job protraying each charather.

But here a warning now, I am NOT going to describe how the charther look in the chapters, becuase there is about 24 charcthers, so I might get confuse on the charcther description, so right now I am going to write a profile list on what the Charathers appearance, and a brief summary of them.

So if in like the middle of the story you don't know what they look like, then come back to this page and look them up. Anyway here are the Charathers.

The Students

1. Sage( The oddity)- The leader, Sage is very intelligent out of the rest of the group, however, he a rarity, a Jock with Brains. Not only  is he Smart, he very Athletic. Which cause major trouble with other players, however, Sage is very compasionate with the people he trust. Sage is 18, 6'5, with a body mass of 200( muscles), Black hair and Metalic grey eyes.

2. Alice( The gentle)- The most feminine one out of the group, Alice is the nicest person you can ever meet. This small, blue eye blond compasionate nature makes all the girls crazy over him, even the boys. No one can stay mad at Alice, although you better watch, even the most genlte nature have the most fiesty temper. Alice is a boy, 5'5 and the youngest, 15.

3. Takashi( The silent)- The foreign exchange student from Japan, Takashi is the most quiet guy of the group. Because of his rarity to talk, people always misunderstand him, which cause the poor boy to be lonely, however he cares very much for his firends, and put meaning to the saying" Actions speak louder then words" Takashi is 5'6, dark black hair and eyes and is about 16.

4. Chase( Mr. Personailty)- Chase is the most popular kid in school, the star track runner that win so many awards for his school, Chase is the most easygoing boy of the group. Despite being popular, Chase does not let it go to his head, and treat people with kindest, unless you were a jerk, then watch out. 5'9 Blue eye blond, older brother to Alice, about 17 years old.

5. Aiden( The Jock)- Aiden is very out spoken then the rest of the group, to the point of being Arrogant. Aiden always seem like the kind of guy you must see through all the time, meaning he have his moments of being a jerk, so it takes a long time for people to get to know him. Although Aiden does have his moments of being a good friend, but just barely!!! 6'4 short fire red hair, green eyes, and is about the 198 pounds( muscles), about 18 years old.

6. Andrew( The rich kid) Andrew is the most aggorant, conceited guy you can know, even more so then Aiden. Andrew the kind of guy who his daddy always give him whatever he wants. Andrew not even close to any of the students, only knowing them becuase he is on probation from Daddy. Andrew does have his moments of being human, to the point of liking, but that a rare site to see. 5'7 short brown hair, light weight, about 17 years old.

7. Raven( The Artisitc) A dark hair beauty who a masterful Artist, Raven is one of members who show he is very loving when he wants to be, however he is kinda shy, so people are always wondering what Raven is thinking. Raven is 5'5, dark green eyes, and is about 16.

8. Ryan( The Bad Boy) Here your only warning, don't mess with Ryan. This 18 year old have seen much violence then any other boy in the group, his past is a mystery, but you can tell he have suffer in his life. Ryan only care for Alice, so anyone who hurts alice must watch out. 6'4, 198 pounds( muscles) Tattoos, periceing, shaved head.

9. Chris( The music kid) Chris loves to play any instrument, and seem to have a very high talent in singing, so Chris is the most inspriational boy of the group, only close to Raven. 5'6 long red hair, blue eyes, and is about 17.

10. Nate( The player)- Nate definlty is a big time player, he hits on all the girls, and boys ,so people better watch out, Espectually Alice, which to his most dissaponitment, is protect by Ryan, but Nate definlty loves the challenge. 6'2, brown hair beauty, about 17 years old.

11. Archer( The mature)- That not his real name, but students always called him that becuase he the state champion in Archery, so Archer is the most mature type of the groups, so he always seem to know what to do in a situation. White hair( bleach), gold eyes( contacts) and is about 6'0 and is 18 years old.

12. Vincent( The swimmer) Vincent is the head captain of the swimming club, so he is the most physically challenge of the group. He kinda the loner, which is strange, but still when you get to know him, you will kbnow he a very caring guy. Blond, green eyes, 5'8 is about 16.

So these are the characthers, so now I am ONLY going to name the zodiac signs, and there meaning. If you want a full despriation, I will say that in the story, also some SEXY pictures a friend of my pick out for each Sign. So here are the sign.

Aries- Ram

Taurus- Bull

Gemini-twins

Cancer-crab.

Leo-lion

Virgo-maiden

Libra-scales

Scorpio-Scorpion

Sagittaruis-Centaur

Aquarius- water bearer

Pisces-fish

Now the first Chapter will be update soon, so till them, I got a question for all the readers, and this is a challenge.

"Which Zodiac sign will match with the students, like which couple is which"

I left a FEW hints in each chacather profile to see if you can tell which zodiac will match with the charcthers. If you have the answert for all 12, then comment.

Anyway please also comment if you want to read this, and some votes can't hurt a bit.