Chapter 2 The book of the 12 Zodiac

I FIANLLY updated this, sorry for the delay, i was going to update this sooner, but certain people in my life are taking my time.

So anyway please comment and vote please.

Chapter 2 The book of the 12 Zodiac

The next day

Sage was growling loud when Aiden was late to show up. But that not the only problem Sage was having. Andrew and Ryan were a no show, Alice and Raven were hold up in some project, and Archer was hold up in practice, so that leave Sage, Takashi, Chris, Nate, Chase and Vincent in the class room doing nothing.

Sage: "Since we are missing some members, I guess we....."

Sage was cut off when Chase cellphone rang, giving Sage a sorry look, Chase answer his phone.

Chase: "Hello??"

Chase pale, but said" Alice, calm down, what are you........."

Alice:(Yelling through phone)" ANDREW AND RYAN ARE BEATING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER!!"

Sage(Stood up)" Damm it, one day of no fighting, is that too much to ask!!!"

Sage ran to the door, but stop, looking back he said " Where are they??"

Chase rolled his eyes." Courtyard."

Chase said as he close his phone and quickly ran out the room.

Takashi( muttering)" What the point, this will all happen again."

Vincent:(shaking head)" It better we stop this now then getting the teachers to stop this, we don't want the teacher getting hurt.." Vincent laugh at that as he quickly left.

Aiden rush right in." I'm here..."

Aiden frown when he only see three members.

"Is today a off day??" Aiden ask Nate.

"No, Andrew and Ryan are fighting in the courtyard....."

Aiden shook his head, confuse." No, Ryan was in the prinicples offices, he was being told off for smoking in the boy locker room, and Andrew is their too, he the one who rat him out."

Nate(Frowning)" But Alice call and said they were fighting."

Aiden( eyebrows raising)" If that were to happen Andrew were to be dead, beside, Andrew knows not to face Ryan off one on one, but it strange, why did Alice call...."

Alice(Entering)" I call what??"

Raven came right behind Alice carrying a painting set.

Nate: " Alice, did you not call Chase saying you see Andrew and Ryan fighting in the courtyard??"

""No I did not, I could not called, I forgotten to bring my phone to school today, I was in a rush." Alice said, looking surprise.

"That odd.." Nate mutter with the rest of the students.

Soon Chase and Sage re-enter, looking glum, but Sage was carrying a package.

"Alice, why did you call saying Ryan and Andrew were fighting in the courtyard, there was no fight, only this package that was adress to us." Chase said as Sage set the package down.

"How could it be me, I did not bring my cell phone." Alice said as he look at the package.

"Then who was that calling me.." Chase mutter.

Before anyone could open the package, Ryan came right in carrying( more like choking) Andrew by the neck, and drop the brat on the table.

"HEY!!" Everyone shouted.