Chapter 1: Intro

I feel very happy to have votes and comments from the profile chapter of this new book. So here is chapter one, it definlty going to be a different way on how I write my other storys.

What I mean is that this book is going to be written from thrid person point of view, and it going to be in dialouge , since this book have so many characthers, this was the only way I could written it and NOT be confusing, for both me and the reader.

So I really hope you like this, and if there ANY problem with the way I written it, like you don't understand it, then comment away, but please don't be too harsh.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 1 : Intro

   Knowing the impossible is a definite confusion in life. Never in your wildest dreams did people think they would get a clear understanding of their signs, yet this ever knowing puzzle would come to light as 12 teens find out the truth in their place in life, and a clear understaning that the 12 signs of the Zodiac is closer to home then they ever suspected.

This is their story, of the legend of the 12 Zodiac.

90000000000000000000000000000000000

It was mid afternoon, the school yard was deserted, hallway were empty, it seem their was no sign of life anywhere, yet in class 3-B, their were 11 students males sitting around, wating for someone to arrive.

Sage: " Damm him to hell, Alice, do you know what is taking Aiden so long."

Alice: " What do I look like, your secretary"

Nate:( putting his arm around Alice) " No, your not a Secretary, your a beauty who needs a man in his life, and I am happy to take that role."

Alice: ( Hitting Nate face) " Get you hand off me you man whore, I heard that you slept with the Anderson Sisters, your not the kind of guy I want around me."

Nate:( pouting as he rub his face) "Stop beinging so dificult, you know you want me, and I did not sleep with the Anderson sisters, I slept with their brother, but not the sisters."

Alice: " Whore.."

Sage: " Enough, now if Aiden is not here in five mintues..."

Chase: You will cut his balls off, you will tear is insides off, and then you will kill him, Blah, Blah, Blah.."

Raven:' You always say those same threats over and over again, it is getting old, we all know you will do nothing but complain."