Chapter 4 Second Sign Awaken:Capricorn

So sorry for the delay, my computer broke!! So I am writing on the Libaray Computer, although it only a one hour limt, so I have to take steps in order to write.

Hope you enjoy this, please comment and vote please

Chapter 4 Second Sign Awaken: Capricorn

Aiden point of View

What in Hell!! I swear I heard that book talk to me. When everyone was trying to get answers out of Sage moment with the new Hot Teacher, I pick up the book Sage brought.

"Are you going to ingore me now, I am not a going to stop talking till you talk to me." The book said from the floor.

'Did you hear that." I said panicing, everyone was giving me a look that said I am crazy.

All expect Sage, he look like he knew what I was expericaning.

"Aiden, are you feeling alright." Alice ask me.

"I..........

"Aiden?? So that your name, it fit you, although I wish you told me sooner.' The male voice sounded somewhat proud.

I just ingore the voice and talk to aAlice." I think I need to see the nurse.."

Sage pick up the book and handed it to me, I was about to shake my head when I felt some warm coming form the book.

"Take it, you will soon learn.." Sage mutter to my ear as he handed me the book.

I just shook my head as I left the room, instead of going to the Nurse office, I head for the locker room.

At this time of day, the place is deserted, so if I was going crazy, I don't want anyone to witness what was about to happen.

"Who are you." I ask the book as I sat in one of the beachers in the locker room.

"First, I just wanted to say I waited a long time for someone other then my brothers to talk to me, second, if I tell you, you must folllow my orders, understand?"

"Orders?? Look who ever you are, I follow no one, I should be the one taking orders, now do YOU understand." I said coldly to the male voice.

It was silence for a while till I heard loud booming laugher coming from the book, who ever the male was, he kept on laughing.

"Are you done now." I still have the cold edge to my voice.

The laughter finally die down, somewhat." Damm I like your spirit, I though you were a pushover, but you surprise me, you definlty deserve to be my mate."

"Mate?" Surprise fliker in my voice." what are you talking about?"

The Male Voice said" turn to page 2."

"Aren't you going to answer me??"

"Turn...to...page.......2.." The male said slowly, as if he was talking to a child.

I rolled my eyes." If I ever do meet you, I swear I am going to teach you a lesson in manners."

I pick up the book and turn to page two, and was surrpise to see an amazing picture of a Goat, and on top of the page, their was a symbol.

"Touch the Symbol.." The male sounded....appriacted for some reason.

I touch the symbol, and immeddly pain cut through my left hand, screaming in agony, I drop the book.

"FUCK!!!!!!" I scream so loud as I rub my hand. soon the pain disapear, and when I look at my hand, I see the werid symbol on my hand. it was glowing a bright red color.

"what the...."

"Aiden.." A male voice said, looking up, I froze when i see a nude man standing infront of me. He was a little bit taller then me, although he was leaner than me, a swimmer body. He have short white hair and golden brown eyes.

"what....'

The male smile." Greeting Aiden, I am the 10th sign of the Zodiac, Capricorn, and I have chosen you."

The man bow, all I did was stare, confuse to the bone.

"You can called me Aron, and for now on I am your" The man smile.

I did what any boy would have done when he was surpise to see a nude stranger calling him his. I scream bloody murder and ran out.

Aron did not follow me, for which I was glad, but I have a feeling something esle was going to happen.

90000000000000000000000000000000

'Why is Aiden screaming.' Alice said when he saw Aiden ran out the boy locker room. Aiden did not notice Alice as he ran the other way.

Sage told everyone to meet in the club room, it was his way of avoiding the reason why Lyon kiss him. Alice did not push, not like Nate did. Damm that man, why can't he let things go.

To avoid having Nate near him, Alice agree to look for Aiden. But seeing Aiden panicing made Alice wonder what happen.

Entering the locker room, Alice saw no one, expect the silver book Aiden left behind.

"Stupid man, what was he thinking.." Alice grumble as he pick up the book.

"My, Aren't you pretty...

"For a Boy anyway...

"I would give a leg to have him hear me.

"Or me."

Alice blink confuse as he look around for the two male voices." Is anyone here."

He was meet with silence till....

""Holy Hell, can you hear me...

"Can you hear me too??"

"Hear who?? who here??"

"You are holding us??" The two male voices said at the same time

Alice realize the male sounded like he was talking in two, as if...he have a twin. Looking down he saw the book glowing.

"Hello, glad to finally meet someone to hear us." The two males said at the same time.

All Alice have to say is." what is going on??"

So what you think, who do you think Alice is talking to, which sign do you think?? Please comment and vote please