Chapter 15" Who are you!!"

Fast update, hope you like this chapter, please comment and vote please.

On the side is Arron(Capricorn), and boy this picture is HOT!!

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 15" Who are you!!"

Lyon shuttered as he look in the direction of the school, currently, he is with Neon, Sage, and Andrew in Andrew, oh so, big mansion.

"Arron..do you feel that??" Lyon said through the phone, as he continue his call with Arron.

"Yeah, Gabriel and Michael are twicthing..hang on.."

Lyon heard Arron cover the phone with his hand, even with that cover, Lyon can hear the twins panic.

"We got a problem!" Arron said panicking.

"What the problem?" As Lyon said the words, Sage, Andrew and Neon look at Lyon with worry.

"The twins said that they cannot feel Alice, as if their bond was broken." Arron sounded broken as he try to calm the twins.

"That impossible..unless.." Lyon pale." It somehow involing the creator."

"Do you know where Alice was at, the twins said that he was with his brother and the rest of the unmated students."

"I have no idea, Sage, do you know." Lyon ask Sage.

"Know what, what going on??"

"Do you have any idea where Alice and the other students would have been." Lyon growls out.

"Um....last I  heard, they were at Chris house.."

"Arron.."

"I heard, meet you there!!" Arron hung up.

"What is going on, I am really feeling something cold coming from somewhere close." Neon shutter.

"The twins could not feel their mate, something bad is happening." Lyon said as he grab Sage hand and rush out the door.

"HEY!! What going on!!" Sage scream as he see Neon also started to drag a very angry Andrew.

"Something I hope did not happen.."

09999999999999999999999999

Meanwhile.

Archer frown Dante have a distance look.

"Hello, anyone home??" Archer sigh as he heard the door bell rang." Snap out of it while I answer the door."

As Archer open the door, he frown when he see Aiden, and Nate follow by a very tall white hair male behind them.

"Rystrom, is that you." Archer jump at Dante voice right behind him" What are you doing here."

"Trying to see if you happen to feel that disturbance." Rystrom frown as Aiden and Nate ran toward Archer and hug him.

"And also here to see if you need any help with a overbearing male." Aiden tsked" I mean, I for one want to be as far from my as possible."

"Same here." Nate rolled his eyes.

"You know I am right here" Rystrom growls.

"Um, yeah, that was the point." Nate tone was some bored.

"Yeah, so anyway, do you feel that disturbance, it really make me feel worry." Rystrom went back to point.

"Now that you mention it, I been feeling uneasy, although it nothing to worry about..." Dante lost his voice when he looks at Aiden hand.

"Why are you looking at me like that" Aiden looks uncomferable.

"Your hand..." Dante rush over and grab Aiden hand.

"HEY!"

"Your mark.." Dante pointed in the middle of Aiden hand." Your mark is fading."

Rystorm looks in horror as he stare at Aiden hand, while the other students look confuse.

"Yeah, so, it been like that for the last 10 mintues, I thought it was just temporary..so what the big deal." Aiden sounded a bit confuse as he look around.

"It means something bad is happening...look." Dante pointed at Archer and Nate hand, and their mark seem to be fading.

"It must be the source of the that distrubance.." Rystrom said.

"Then let go and see if we can stop it.."

00000000000000000000000000000000

Present moment.

Alice open his eyes and see that the whole room was cover in, as he sees Vincent, Chase, Raven and Takashi eyes pass pass out, along with Kaito. Alice became confuse.

"How are you still awake?" The male said confuse, as Alice took a close look, Alice could not make out the male form expect that he was cover in from head to toe with a black cloth.

"Good question, but the question is who are YOU." Alice said, as he try to get any other student to wake up.

"They won't wake up, not under my spell, yet why are you not under it, you were all suppose to remain alseep will the passing of the full moon." The male tone was soft, yet musclane.

"I don't know, but again, who are you, and why are you doing this." Alice tone was angry.

"I was trying to help you all." The voice said" If you guys make it pass the full moon without finding all the pages, then...."

"Alice!!" Alice heard two male voices.

"Gabriel? Michael.. is that you." Alice shouted.

"Oh..that explain." The male sigh." You are mated to two, so that why your not under my spell."

"Alice!!" Light piece the darkness." We are coming!"

"This is not good." The male shook his head." It looks like I got to try another day."

As the male snap his hand, Alice shouted"Stop, why....."

"We will meet again, and just so you know, I am a friend."The male cut Alice sentence.

"But.."

"Give this message to Lyon, never forget your blood brother..."

As the darkness dissappers. the other students and Kaito eyes open, when Alice sees Lyon enter, he fell to the ground.

"Alice.." Alice flet Gabriel hands on him." Are you ok.."

"I think so.." Alice mutter. As Alice see the rest of the students arriving, follow by their own males, Alice felt the urge to scream.

"Lyon.." Alice gasp out." That man..he.."

"What male, are you hurt." Everyone was screaming out different words, some were fear, others were confuse. As Alice screams, everyone quiet down.

"Lyon, that stranger said to never forget your blood brother!!"

Lyon eyes widden as everyone look in his direction.

"I....think we are safe.." Was all Lyon said as he trun away.

"Lyon, what does that mean??" Alice said, as everyone remind quiet.

"It..means my brother might be here..." Was all Lyon said.

"Brother.." Every student shouted, as they look at all the other 9 Zodiac gods." Does that mean their another Zodiac brother we do not know about."

"No, but it means that we might be in more trouble then you ever know......

Sorry, leaving it right their, so what you think, what going to happen next, we will see, and we will see when the last three gods will awaken. Please comment and vote please.