Chapter 17"Two last awakenings!!!

Hello, sorry for the wait, hope you like this.

On the side is the God Cancer, so look for his name in the chapter.

Chapter 17"Two last awakening!!!

Chirs was banging his head at the counter at the constint agruement from Andrew and Ryan, at the same time the brothers Megumi and Neon where agruing with each other.

"Kill me.." Chris mutter to Aiden, who was beside him banging his head.

"No, kill me!! ARRON!!!" Aiden cry" Stop those two from fighting."

"Im a little busy.." Arron said as he was biting into a giants sandwich, looking annoy.

"Oh go ahead and eat all my food!!" Chris glare." Damm you eat alot, I'm surprise you still have that body!!"

"It one of the perks of being a god." Arron look proud." Wonder if Alice brother Chase, or Vincent, have woke up there men by now.."

"And once again, I am not going near that male, so I am NOT going to kiss him!!" Chirs brush.

"Lavi is a very good person to be with." Arron pick up a full gallon of milk." So if you wake him now, we all will be out of your house sooner...."

Chris heard a loud crash in the other room, follow by Andrew cursing.

"...so KISS HIM!! Get it over with" Aiden and Arrom yell at Chris.

"I am not....."

"Oh screw it!!" Aiden pick up Chris, as chris try to struggle out, Aiden kick open Chris door.

"Kiss him!!" Aiden grab hold of Chris head and lay it over Lavi mouth.

The mintue Chris lips touch Lavi, Lavi yellow green eyes open.

"AIDEN!!!" Chris screams as Aiden put Chris down." You jerk!!! That was........"

""......the lucky move I made, and now your mated, so shut up and deal with it." Aiden hold up Chris arm, showing him............a crab design on his hand!!

"What....."

"I can take the rest from here.." Lavi stood up from the bed, dropping the sheet and......chris eyes widden at the meat dangleing between the man legs.

Aiden blush as he ran out and shut the door.

Chris hurry over and throw a pair of pants at Lavi." Put some damm clothes on!!"

Lavi shook this head" Chris, darling, let just cut to the chase, you and me are going to be seeing each other naked, so get used to this because you will be sreaming my name when I am fucking your brains out....."

Chris pick up a bat" If you think you are going to get me, remember this, this guys have a VERY mean bite!!!"

Lavi lose his smile" Diffcult and exciting, my favorite combinations."

900000000000000000000000000000000000

Meanwhile in Alice and Chase house.

"Um....Alice.......

"Yes bro??"

"Why again are Raven(Night) and Nate(Rystrom) are here again??"

"Because Sage said that we need to split up and try to get you, and the other males who have not awaken their mate yet..."

"Well sorry to dissapoint, but I do not want to kiss....um.....him..." Chase pointed at the sofa where Night and Rystrom lay down their coma brother.

"Again, why do I have to kiss him??"

"Because there no way in hell I am letting my lady...I mean......." Gabriel shutter as Michael took over"...our mate to kiss him."

Alice glare at the twins" You guys are lucky you are Gods, because if you call me a lady one more I time, you will both be sleeping with NO balls!!"

The twins flinch, making Chase shake his head."Like I said again, why do I got to kiss him..."

"Sky is not so bad, you will like him, he the zodiac god Aries, so you will find yourself loving his laid back personallity.."Gabriel started

"Or his demon side.." Michael ended.

"You both seriously need to stop talking at the same time, it annoying!!" Chase roll his eyes.

"Sorry..." Again they said it at the same time.

As Chase was about to hit his head, Rystrom came in" Um..chase..."

"What now!!!"

"Well........I got a call from Sage, and Arron that your the only one who needs to wake the brother, and we are on a tight deadline so.."

"So..."

"So if you do not kiss Sky, you will find yourself being hurt by 11 angry.....

"12!!!" The twins shouted.

Rystrom roll his eyes" Ok, 12 angry brothersm, so KISS HIM!!!"

Chase sigh." With no other choice....."

As Chase went toward the fallen body, Chase took a deep brreath, the mintue Chase lips touch the male, the room went toward total darkness.

"About time all 12 brothers are awaken.." The creator voice said out." Now alll the fun is going to begin......"

Sorry, hope you like this, please comment and vote please