Chapter 31: The Final Chapter: Maybe

Hey honey bunches! I cannot believe it. The final chapter of Love & Lies. Remember the teaser is just a teaser so some things that are in there are to freak you guys out. What's in here is legit, per se. Anyways my honey bunches, I hope you enjoy.

PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE WHEN I TELL YOU!!!! XX

**************************************************************

Janine's POV

I sighed, it had to come out sometime. "Harry, I-"

"Hey Harry. It's funny running into you here!"

We both turned. Harry smiled.

It was the blonde bimbo. Anna. 

He got up and went over to her. 

"Hey love! How are you?" he said pecking her on the cheek.

I sat there trying to comprehend what just happened. 

He stood there laughing and conversing as I sat here, needing to tell him something important.

I got up and started walking away. I let the tears fall freely from my eyes. 

I heard someone run behind me in the grass and call my name. I turned to see Harry. 

"Love, where are you going?" he asked grabbing my hand. 

I wiped away my tears, keeping my face hard. I yanked my hand back.

"As far away as I can from you." I say, walking away. 

****************************

Harry's POV

"As far away as I can from you." she said, pulling her hand away and walking off. 

I stood there, stunned. 

She walked back to her car, got in and drove off, not looking at me once. 

I started to run off when someone pulled my hand. 

*****************************

Anna's POV

That bitch. She thinks she could just show up and take Harry away from me. Again. 

They sat laughing on the bench before Harry leaned in and kissed her. Kissed her.

Okay this needed to be broken up. Now. 

As I walked over, she bent over and Harry grabbed her hair. Was she throwing up?! How gross. 

As I got closer, I heard their conversation. 

"No, it's fine. Are you okay?" he asked her. 

She sighed. "I'm-"

I cut her off. 

"Hey Harry. It's funny running into you here!" I say. 

He turns to me and smiles. I smile back as he comes up and pecks me on the cheek. 

I glanced over to see she got up and started leaving. Harry saw that I wasn't paying attention and turned to see her leaving. He ran after her before I could stop him.

I watch from a far as she pulls her hand away from him, leaving him standing there. I started to walk over. I caught his hand just in time before he left. 

"Babe, where are you going?" I ask, innocently. 

"I'm sorry Anna I have to go see Janine. I can't-" he said.