Chapter 23: Revealing Scars

Hey my beauties! It's Monday! I hate Monday's. School was okay today. But whatever. You just gotta go with the flow! Yeahh anyways here's chapter 23! xx

************************ 

Janine's POV

I reached up and adjusted my beanie as I crossed the street to the Starbucks. I quickly pulled down the sleeves on my hoodie hoping no one noticed the scars as I walked through a flock of people.

I made my way to the front counter and waited in line. My phone buzzed in my purse. I pulled it out. Eleanor.

Eleanor ♥: Hey when you get out of class today meet me at Nandos. Danielle and Perrie are meeting us up too. (:

Last night after the incident, the we all went home, leaving Harry at the club. Brenda went home this morning and I had class today. I didn't drink so thankfully I didn't have a hangover. It was a pretty normal day, once you didn't look down at my hands.

I smiled as I typed a reply.

Me: Sure. I can't wait. See you later babe! x

I shoved my phone back into my purse and gave the guy behind the counter my order. I quickly paid and walked over to the pick up station and waited for my Chai latte.

"Jenny?" said an all too familiar voice.

I grabbed my drink and sighed knowing exactly who it was. I turned around and looked into the same pair of green-blue eyes from last night.

I looked at him properly. He was all sobered up. He was wearing a blue Jack Wills shirt and dark wash jeans that hung low on his hips with black vans. His dirty blonde hair styled the way I used to like it, in front of his face.

"Joey." I said briefly, passing by him.

"Jenny, please wait!" he called after me as I walked out into the cold London street.

I spun on my heel, causing him to stop short.

"What, Joey? What?" I half yelled. "Can you not get it through your thick skull that I don't want to talk to you?!"

He grabbed my hand. "But I want to talk to you!" he whined.

I winced and he immediately lift up both of my sleeves. I looked down at my shoes.

I looked up to see his face grew pale, his eyes starting to water. I felt my own tears coming on.

"Joey." I whispered, as I reached up to stroke his cheek.

He backed away shaking his head. He turned around and ran into the street.

I sighed and let the tears fall freely from my eyes. I looked up and I felt the blood drain from my face.

"Joey!" I screamed in terror as I fell to the floor.

************************* 

I'm sorry. It's short I know. You guys can beat me up later. Lol. So what do you guys think happened? Let me know what you guys think! xx -Janan