Chapter 11: A Good Morning For Sure

Authors Note:

Wassup Genies?

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you all for reading my story! I know I don't have tons of fans or votes but I appreciate the fact that you all take time out of your day to read this story. <3

Can you all please do me a favor and click on this link below? If I win, I will make a fan book with twitter names for the boys to follow. I promise. <3 

http://www.933flz.com/pages/meet-one-direction/index.php?linkid=3888

Here's Chapter 11, loves! (: xx

*******************

Brenda's POV

My alarm clock went off. I groaned as I rolled onto my side to turn it off. I got out of bed and headed straight to the shower.

As I soaped up, all I thought about was Janine. I knew my sister. I know she's hiding something. She needed me and I needed to be there.

'Don't worry Janine,' I thought to myself. 'I'll be there soon enough.'

***************

Janine's POV

I blinked as the sun shine through the windows. I stretched and yawned. I turned my head to see Harry. He was shirtless, his hand still tight around my waist. I smiled.

I gently took his hand off from me and slowly got up, careful not to shake the bed. I quietly opened the bedroom door and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and put the kettle on the stove on while I searched around for some tea. I opened one of the cupboards and found a box.

I smiled.

'Yorkshire, my favourite.' I said to myself.

I put the two cups of tea on the tray and carried it back upstairs. I quietly walked into the room and set the tray on the nightstand.

I sat down near Harry and stroked his cheek.

"Harry? Love? You need to get up." I cooed, trying to wake him softly.

Harry's eyes soon fluttered open. He smiled. I laughed.

"Good morning." he said.

"Good morning, Haz." I replied, leaning in to kiss him.

Our kiss, suddenly became rough. Before I knew what was happening, I was on top of Harry. We stayed like that kissing before we rolled over and he was on top of me.

My hands were in is hair bringing him deeper into our kiss. His hands traveled down my body. He got to the bottom of my shirt and he started to run his fingers up. I ran my hands down his bare chest.

As much as I wanted to continue, I couldn't. I pulled away from Harry.

"We. Should. Be. Getting... Ready." I say, breathing heavily.

Harry gave me a funny look.

"What?" I say, smiling.

"You know, you are a very strange girl." he said, getting off from me, off the bed.

I got up.

"What'd you mean?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

He looked at me for a few seconds, as if thinking.

"Your different from other girls." he said. "A good different."

I smiled.

"I know." I said, winking at him.

Harry laughed.

"Alright, well I'm going to get dressed. Okay?" I say.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll go take a shower in Louis' bathroom." he said.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out something to wear. Harry walked out of his closet holding some clothes.

"Don't take too long now. We have plans!" called Harry, in a sing-song voice over his shoulder as he walked out of the bedroom.

I laughed. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

I took a nice, hot shower and dried up. I put on my clothes. 

(Link to outfit is in the comments)

I decided to leave my hair natural today, curly and wavy. I finished it off with a grey beanie, and my Great Britian Flag Necklace. I put on some lip gloss and smiled. I looked different today. I looked... happy.

*****************

Well I bet you guys loved this chapter! (; Very cheeky. What'd you think?

I'm gonna try to post a picture of an outfit everytime I do a clothes change in the story unless it's like pajamas and stuff like that.

I just wanted to remind you all that I will be going on my holiday in a few days. I'm gonna be very busy in New Tork (See what I did there? Lol) but I will still try to post a chapter on a regular basis. If I don't, I apologize to all my genies in advance.

I also wanted to say that I'll be taking TONS of pics. So if you guys want, stalk my insty, @xojanankhan

Thank you all so much! Keep commenting, voting, and fanning! 

Don't forget to click on the link!!!

http://www.933flz.com/pages/meet-one-direction/index.php?linkid=3888