Chapter 22: Just Hold Me in Your Arms

Hello my honey bunches of oats! It's a new chappie in celebration of 3 Moonmans last night! I just wanna say that talking to all you cuties just make me happy. And yes, happier than Nutella. But if I was eating Nutella right now, I would be exploding happiness! Okay here's chapter 22! x

************************* 

Janine's POV

We walked into a very large flashy club. We stood there for a few seconds and Eleanor turned to me.

"So what'd you think?" asked Eleanor, excited.

"It's...wow." I said, stunned.

"Well c'mon let's go." said Eleanor walking into the crowd.

I quickly linked arms with her, not wanting to get lost. We pushed through the crowd until we were all the way in the back.

Eleanor made her up the stairs to what seemed to be the VIP area.

I quickly followed her up and linked arms with her again so they knew I was with her.

After checking with the bodyguard, they let us in. It had its own dance floor, bar and seating. I can't believe that I missed out in this for so long.

After passing through a smaller crowd, I saw the boys in the back.

Eleanor walked over to Louis and quickly pecked him on the lips.

The boys smiled as I got closer and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Hey boys!" I said cheerily as I stood around the group.

The boys all went around saying their hellos. Next to Liam stood a curly hair, tanned girl.

"Hello, I don't think we've met. I'm Janine." I said, pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm Danielle, Liam's girlfriend." she said, pulling away smiling.

"It's nice to meet you. He talks about you all the time." I said, looking over at Liam who was turning shade of crimson red.

"Sorry Li." I said, giving him a sympathetic smile.

He glared at me before Danielle gave him a quick kiss in the cheek. He shook his head and smiled.

Next to Zayn was Perrie who I recognized immediately.

"Hello I don't believe we've met. I'm-" I started to say before everyone burst out in a fit of hysterics.

"I know who you are. It's nice to meet you." said Perrie, pulling me in for a hug whilst smiling.

"Okay, yeah yeah, enough with the meet and greets. C'mon let's go dance!" said Louis, pulling me towards the dance floor.

"Yeah, I'll just wait here!" said Eleanor, sarcastically.

I giggled as Louis pulled me towards the middle of the dance floor.

Soon enough, everyone was on the dance floor, wanting to dance until they couldn't feel their legs anymore.

*

I left everyone on the dance floor and went for the bar. I smiled to myself about how crazy all my friends were. I took a seat and waited for the bartender to come my way.

"Can I get another beer please?" I heard a voice to my left ask.

I turned my head slightly to see familiar dirty blonde, shaggy hair. I tried to turn away but I couldn't. It was like I wanted him to see me.

He looked up and his piercing blue-green eyes met mine. A smug smile played at his lips as he got up and walked over to me.

I looked down, praying he would just walk right past me. Arms slid around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder as he started to kiss my neck. I tried to pull away but his arms were wrapped tightly around me.