Chapter 20: Club Anyone

Hey my honey bunches of oats! I'm not gonna write much but I just wanted to let you know that this is about one week later in the story. Enjoy. xx

***************** 

*One week after the break up*

Janine's POV

The rain softly hit the window with its steady beat. The house was dark and quiet. I sat in the window seat with my head leaned against the wall. Heartbroken didn't even begin to describe how I felt. I tried not to think of it but how could I not? Both of my boyfriends cheated on me and it hadn't even been 2 weeks. Tears escaped my eyes and I broke down sobbing into my hands.

Just then, I heard the front door slam. I quickly wiped my eyes and pulled my laptop into my lap pretending to be doing something. Eleanor walked in and turned on the light.

"Hey." she said, walking over to me. I smiled. "Hey. Where'd you go?" I asked, closing the laptop and putting it down beside me. She sat down on the opposite side, pulling off her beanie.

"Lou and I went out to lunch with Niall and your sister." she replied with a smile.

"Really? How did she seem with him?" I asked, smiling.

"Happy. They seem really happy together. But they were kinda lost, you know?" she said.

"Yeah, I mean she is leaving tomorrow. They've gotten on so well and now that she's leaving I bet it's going to be hard to maintain a long distant relationship." I say, pulling my hair into a high ponytail.

"It sucks." said Eleanor, lost in thought.

I sighed. "Yeah I know."

"Oh, Brenda wanted me to tell you. Since it's her last night, she wants us all to go to the club with her. And I think it'll be good for you. You need to get your mind off of things." she said, trying to convince me.

"Who's going?" I asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Um...just me, you, Brenda, Dani, Lou, Liam, Niall, Zayn, oh-he might be bringing Perrie, and I think that's it." she said, counting off her fingers.

"So no Harry?" I asked.

"No Harry. At least that's what I heard. But, if he does come we're gonna dress you up smoking." she said, smiling.

I sighed. "I don't know, El. I'm not sure I want to do that." I said, rubbing my hands together.

"Do what? Go clubbing or see Harry?" she asked.

I thought about what she said. "Both?" I asked, hoping she'd drop it.

"Oh who cares. You're coming whether you like it or not." she said getting up and walking out of the room.

I sighed. There was no arguing now. There was no way she'd leave me alone now.

************** 

Harry's POV

It had been a week since Janine walked out on me. And I did nothing about it. I let her walk out while I napped on the couch. Everyone locked me out. No one would talk to me unless they really had to. I thought everyone knew me better than that. But I was wrong. In more ways than one.

The front door opened and I looked up to see Lou.

"Hey!" I said, cheerily.

"Hey." he replied in a cold tone.

I looked down. I got an idea and quickly put it to use.

"So Boobear, what'd you do today?" I asked, trying to get my best friend to forgive me.

He ignored me and walked upstairs. I lost my best friend too. He's never been upset with me for this long. No one has. I needed to get out of this house. Maybe I needed to get laid. I need to go to the club.

***************** 

Yay finally a good chapter! No? Okay.... Anyways I'm still debating on if I should do a sequel. And maybe I will. This story might stretch for another maybe 15-20 chapters and then BAM! a sequel! Or like I said before, a huge ass book. I need to know what you guys think so when you comment let me know: Yes: sequel or No: no sequel! Easy as cheese! Lmfao. Thanks my loves. x -Janan