Chapter 28: Hey There

Heyyyoo honey bunches! It's MONNNDAAYYY! I usually hate Monday but it's okay because you guys just make me so happy. Anyways loveys, enjoy! Xx

*************************

Janine's POV

I had my phone pressed to my ear waiting for Harry to answer. With every ring, I felt my heartbeat become faster.

"Hello?" said the deep husky voice on the other side of the line.

The voice I loved so much.

"Harry. Hey." I said, feeling my eyes water.

"Hey Jenny! I was about to call you!" he said, cheerily.

I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek. I sniffled.

"Jenny? Are you okay?" he asked frantically from the other side of the line.

I sniffled once more and looked over at Eleanor who gestured for me to keep going.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

There was a brief silence.

"Listen, I need to talk to you." we both blurted out in unison.

I giggled as he laughed on the other side.

"Okay. How about this afternoon, around 4?" he asked.

I smiled and looked at my watch. It was 1 right now.

"That's great." I say, smiling.

"Okay love. See you then." he said, I could almost see him smiling, those green orbs twinkling.

"See you." I giggled like a little school girl.

I hung up and smiled. I looked up to see Eleanor and Dani staring me, their eyebrows raised.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." they said in unison.

"Yeah, sure." I say sarcastically, pulling myself off the floor. "So what do we have to eat in here?"

*****************************

It's short. Don't judge. So I'm almost at 30 fans! If you guys get me to 30, I'll go on an updating spree! Xx -Janan