Chapter 14: Shut Up and Listen

Authors Note:

Wassup Genies!

Thank you all so much for all the reads! I'm so happy you all like it! I'm having a bit of writers block but I don't want to go too long without writing this chapter so this is just a short update chapter.

Enjoy babes!

*****************

Janine's POV

Harry and I sat in his car driving to meet the boys up at Nandos. Brenda was coming in her car, following behind us. Harry squeezed my hand. I looked over at him smiling.

"What's up babe?" I asked him.

He glanced over at me, smiling. "Nothing, I just love you. So much."

I smiled. "I love you too. So much." I say.

We were quiet the rest of the drive. We finally parked in front of Nandos and got out. Before we could step inside the restaurant, Harry pulled me around to face him.

I smiled at him. "What's the matter?" I asked. By this time the rest of the boys were outside and Brenda was standing around with the rest of the crowd.

Harry got down on one knee. I took a step back. "Harry! What are you-" I started.

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" screamed Brenda from the corner.

I kept quiet as Harry started to speak.

"Janine, we haven't been out on a proper date. I love you so much but we haven't got the chance for it to be just me and you." By this time, cameras were flashing. "Will you go on a date with me?"

I laughed. All this for our first date.

"Of course babe." I say. Harry got up and hugged me. The crowd clapped and soon enough started to disappear. The boys and Brenda were the only ones left.

The boys were talking to Harry and Brenda came over to me.

"This is amazing! It's just like how you always said you and Harry would get together!" she squealed.

I laughed. "I know. I feel like I'm dreaming."

"Well don't just stand there, we have shopping to do!" screamed Brenda, pulling me towards her car.

"BYE BOYS!" I screamed.

They all laughed and screamed back bye. Now it was just me and my sister.

*************** 

Awwww Harry and Janine's first ACTUAL date! This is amazing! So what do you all think Harry has planned for her? Tweet me!  

@xojanankhan @MyImagination1D

Thanks Genies! :) xx