Chapter 19: Too Good To Be True

Hey loves! <3 I wanted to post another chapter today because it's my girl Demi Lovato's birthday today! I just love her with all my heart. She's just such an inspiration and she's so strong and flawless I just can't. So this chapter is dedicated to her.

******************** 

Janine's POV

I stood there in silence. I blinked a few times just to make sure I was seeing properly. And sad enough, I  

was.

Harry and some blonde slut.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I said, aloud.

The whole time, Harry stood there, wide eyed and quiet. I walked up to him and stood there.

"Janine, I can ex-" he started.

I slapped him. Everyone in the room gasped. He looked up at me holding his cheek, wide-eyed.

"I knew it was too fucking good to be true. I can't believe I let this happen." I said to him, before putting my hand on my head.

I turned from him and walked upstairs, trying to hold back tears. This happened to me once and that's what got me here. And I let it happen again. Eleanor followed behind me. I walked into Harry's bedroom and pulled out my suitcase. I started shoving my things inside. Eleanor helped me.

**************** 

Louis' POV

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY?!" I yelled, still trying to process what was happening.

Harry just stood there, the blonde behind him. He looked flustered.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

I felt myself get hot with the anger building up within me. I balled up my hand into fists.

"What are you doing with her?" I asked the younger boy, pointing to the blonde. "What about Janine?"

He raised his eyebrows. "C'mon Lou! I thought you knew me better than that! Did you really think that I was going to stay with Janine?" he asked me.

Of course. I thought he'd change but I was wrong. He really had Janine fooled.

"You're one fucking sick guy." I said, before turning to go upstairs.

*************** 

Harry's POV

"You're one fucking sick guy." said Louis before going upstairs. Lou almost never swore. He was really pissed.

Anna coughed awkwardly from behind me. I turned to face her.

"Babe I don't think this is good time. I'm going to leave." she told me, pecking me on the cheek.

As she left I sat on the plopped myself on the chair. Did Lou really think I would stay with Janine? I thought he knew me better. That wasn't my policy. I had to act like I cared if I wanted to get in her pants. But that was the issue, I did care. At least I think I did. I needed to know for sure and that's why Anna was there. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I needed to know what I wanted.

*************

Eleanor's POV

I couldn't believe Harry. Right when we all thought he'd change. I looked at Janine. She had tears streaming down her face. I heard a knock on the door and turned. It was Louis.

"El could I borrow you for a second?" he asked. I nodded and walked into the hallway with him.

"I was thinking and I know that if Jenny's sister sees her like this, she's going to most definitely take her back home. Could she stay with you?" he asked me, concerned.

I nodded. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was going to tell you about it." I say to him.

He smiled. "Okay good. Let her know." he said, giving me a half smile.

I nodded and gave him a weak smile. I turned away from my boyfriend and walked back into the room. She was done packing and was now sitting on the bed, her face in her hands. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you all done?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and nodded.

"I was thinking, I know that Brenda would take you back to Lancaster if she knows you and Harry are not working out. So..do you want to stay with me?" I asked.

She hesitated. "C'mon it'll be fun. You'll forget all about the jerk." I said, smiling.

"Okay I guess. But only for a little while. I don't want to trouble you." she said, leaning in to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"You trouble me? That could never happen." I say, pulling away from our hug.

"Thanks El." she said, wiping her eyes.

She got up from the bed and grabbed the suitcase and her purse. We got downstairs and I could see that Harry was asleep on the couch.

'What a fucking bastard." I thought to myself.

************ 

Janine's POV

I was leaving and he was asleep on the couch. This could not get any worse. I walked over to Lou and gave him a hug. He hugged back, squeezing me tightly.

"Thanks Lou, for everything." I say, smiling.

He smiled back. "Don't thank me. We're friends and I know you don't want to go back home and we don't want you to so El and I worked this out. You need move on, without Harry." he replied, looking me straight in the eye. I nodded.

As Eleanor and I were about to leave, I took one last look at Harry. I sighed and walked out the door. It was just another lie. All my life has been about lately were love and lies and I had to admit, it was getting pretty tiring.

******************* 

Well that was something was it! Now I wanted to let you all know that I'm not writing a sequel. I'm just gonna make this one long story because it's easier for me. But I may change that so keep looking out for my final verdict. Lol. I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new fan fiction called, 'Her Secret Best Friend'. It's a Niall fan fic so if you haven't checked it out yet, go take a look! Thanks loves! x -Janan