Chapter 7: How Long?

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter is sooo short. I'm exhausted and I have tons of homework to do. I just posted this chapter because you guys are begging me to on twitter.

Brenda-- you're not in this chapter because it's super short.

Thank you so much for 240 reads so far. I'm glad you like it.

I think I'm gonna start calling you guys my Genies. Because my name is Janine and my nickname is Jeanie. So yeah. Lol. (:

Follow my imagine account: @MyImagination1D

And my personal: 

@xojaninekhan

Bye my wonderful Genies! <3 xo

**********

Janine's POV

We decided to take Harry's Range Rover since he insisted.

"So do you want to go now to pick up your things or later?" asked Harry, concentrating on the road.

"Yeah, I rather do it now than do it later when he's home." I say, thinking about having to see Joey's face again.

"Okay. So GPS, which way do I turn?" asked Harry, teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. He's such a dork.

"From Hyde Park, just make a right and go down the first side street and I'll show you which house." I say, pointing to where he has to turn.

I was hoping the drive would last longer even though we were a few minutes away from the house. When we pulled up, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

"Are you okay?" asked Harry, coming around from the other side of the car.

"Yeah. Let's just go in and hurry so we can get out of here." I say, walking up to the front door.

**********

Harry's POV

When Janine unlocked the door, we were welcomed by a picture of Janine with a man, his arms around her who I assumed to be Joey.

She looked at the picture, shook her head and walked inside. I followed behind her. She stepped into the bedroom, where we were greeted with more pictures. They made me sick.

"I'll be right back." she said, walking into the closet.

A few minutes later, she walked out with a small pile of clothes and a small duffel bag.

"That's all your bringing?" I asked.

"Yeah, why- is something wrong?" she asked, her eyebrows raised. She looked cute.

"You're gonna need more clothes than that." I say.

"Harry, how long do you think I'm staying with you?" she asked.

"I don't know- as long as you want!" 

I say, smiling.

"Harry, I can't stay with you and Lou forever. After all, I just met you in the park yesterday!" she said. "In a few days, I need to go find myself a new flat."

"Well, you don't know how long THAT can take. Bring more clothes. That way so won't really need to come back here again." I say, looking around.

She laughed.

"What do you want me to do? Bring a whole suitcase?" she asked.

"Yeah." I say in a serious tone.

After looking at me for a few seconds, she walked out of the room at returned with a massive suitcase.

"Is this better?" she asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah it is." I say.

She walked into the closet, rolling the suitcase behind her. After about 20 minutes, I walked into the closet. Every single piece of her clothing was gone.

She stood up.

"Ready?" I ask, smiling.

"Ready!" she replied.

We left the house and we were on the road again.

*********

Janine's POV

Oh. My. God.  

I can't believe I was about to meet the rest of One Direction! I was fangirling inside but I tried to act calm.

"Okay, we're here!" said Harry in a sing-song voice.

I hopped of the car and I peered through the glass window. I saw the heads of three very familiar lads. I think I'm about to die.

To be continued...

*******

Looks like Harry wants Janine to stay! Awww!!! <3

She's about the meet Zayn, Liam, and Niall! Some pretty hardcore fangirling is going on. Lol

Will there be Jarry?