Chapter 26: What The Future Holds

Hey beautiful honey bunches! Did everyone hear LWWY? It's amazing! TONIGHT LET'S GET SOME, AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!!!! Haha. Harry looked adorable and Zayn's facial expressions were too funny! I was laughing uncontrollably. Anyways, I don't wanna keep you all from reading so go read read read! Enjoy. Xx

********************** 

Eleanor's POV

"I don't know El." said Janine as we walked through the pharmacy.

"Maybe you're a late bloomer, or in this case- a late conceiver!" I said, laughing at my joke.

Janine giggled at my very lame joke. "Maybe. I mean it was only once. And it was like two weeks ago. I would've been showing signs since then." she explained.

I sighed. "I'm not a baby expert Jenny. You're going to have to take the test." I say.

We approach the aisle where the pregnancy tests were. She sighed.

"How many different brands are there?! I mean all you have to do is pee on the thing." she stressed.

I skimmed the boxes looking for the easiest one. I picked up one that said, e•p•t on it.

"Here. Use this one. It says easy to read." I say, handing her the box.

"Isn't the one that the have on the commercials?" she asked, looking from the box to me.

"Yeah. Here get two more just in case." I say, handing her the other two.

"Okay." she said. She took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, Jenny. You'll get through this. Dani and I are here for you." I say, giving her a quick hug.

"Thanks El. I hope so." she said, I could see the fear in her eyes.

********************* 

Harry's POV

"Guys, that plan will never work." I say, plopping myself down on the couch.

I've been so stressed lately with trying how to get Janine back. Going to the VMAs without her sucked. It was all Joey's fault.

"It will! All we have to do is look for horse rentals!" said Louis, grabbing his laptop.

"Louis that's ridiculous." said Liam.

"Thank you!" I told Liam.

"We need to find a knights armour for him to wear while he's on the horse!" said Liam, taking the laptop from him.

I shook my head. Out of all people, Liam.

"Okay, I think I'll just talk to her." I say, getting up.

"No! You need to 'woo' her!" said Zayn.

"Yeah, Harry you just can't talk to her. You need to be more sensible!" Niall agreed.

"Goodbye boys!" I say, walking out the front door.

Time to convey up my own plan.

********************** 

Janine's POV

I looked the box figuring out what I needed to do.

"Jenny, just pee on the stick and wait 15 minutes. It says it right in the box." said Danielle, sitting beside Eleanor on the couch.

We were back at Eleanor's flat as I was nervous as hell to take the test.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay," I say mustering up the courage. "I'm going."

"Okay good luck." called Eleanor as I walked down the hall to the bathroom.

*  

-15 minutes later-

"Go check. We promise, we'll be here for you. And so will Harry if you are." said Eleanor, hugging me.

I looked at them. The second I checked the test, my life would change forever.

I walked slowly to the bathroom and took a deep breath.

I went up to the sink and waited for the results to appear knowing they'd take a few seconds more.

Danielle and Eleanor were now standing in the doorway, eyeing me intently.

The results showed and I gasped.

"Well?" asked Danielle and Eleanor in unison.

"I'm-"

************************ 

What is she? Let me know! Omg I have swimming practice AND swimming class and my ear in filled with water. My friends had to literally scream in my ear. OMG I met this girl who said she HATED the boys. I was like how can you hate them?! They're just ASDFGHJKL!!!! Yeah I'm gonna go find some nutella. Bye my beautiful loveys! Xx

Tweet me: @xojanankhan or @hazzascharisma