Chapter 36

Chapter 36***

------------------------------------------

MATURE CONTENT.

Reading discretion is advised.

--------------------------------------------

She was looking at her daughter, sleeping soundly in that ward. It was made sure that she stays in the private room so that other patients would not suspect anything if ever the Sharingan suddenly manifest on the little girl's eyes. Tsunade had realized that the little girl could not control her eyes yet, much as someone like Obito could not force himself to activate the sharingan even though he's already 13.

The past events had her thought things thoroughly. She had to make decisions for her daughter because one of her fears just came true...Ryuna getting targeted because she was an Uchiha. What happened proves that she can't protect her daughter alone which really frustrates her. Now that Sasuke knew that Ryuna was his daughter, she knew he will do anything to protect his heir...for she was the reason now why he existed in this world and the true meaning of life...his significant answer why he should go out and break from his darkness.

Sakura was sitting across her daughter, the afternoon sun behind her cast a gloomy shadow on her face. There was so much worry reflecting on her eyes that she needs to gripped her hands together and bit her lower lip. What happened was the longest day of her life.

We're going to talk. A serious talk.

Her fingers were trembling. She was scared.

Sasuke already knew and it keeps repeating on her mind as if it still refused to believe that fact. He already knew that Ryuna was his daughter, that she had hidden it from him all these years. How he found out or where he got Ryuna's registration was still a big question, but it doesn't matter.

The scene in that forest was looping on her head.

"When are you planning to tell me Sakura?"

"NEVER!"

She was never scared of anything, but at that moment nothing would ever compare to the fear she felt. He didn't do anything, there's not even a reaction from him, but his eyes told her of that hidden anger, that unmistakable madness. His Sharingan had flickered that moment, that dreading color of blood and death had swallowed her whole. It was worst than fear, worse than death, worst feeling ever. Not to mention, at the back of her mind there was that guilt hidden all those years. She had denied him of his rights to be and become Ryuna's father.

And now, her fear that Sasuke will get her daughter from her has come. She was sure of it. He will get Ryuna and her daughter will grow up to be an Uchiha, and she will never be in that future with her. She will be separated from her daughter. And that thought was killing her gradually, even now. There's nothing she can do. She had already accepted that what will happen was some kind of punishment. The weird thing was, she's aware of it and in the deepest part of her heart, she had already accepted it. Even if there's that strong urge to run away and take her daughter far away, still, she would rather prefer it that Ryuna will grow up knowing who she was and Sasuke would be there as her father.

It was her dream to have a family since she was a kid, it's every little girls dream in fact, since she had fallen in love with Sasuke. But that dream will never come true. It'll be hard to separate to her daughter. She's her life after all but the recent incident slams at her with the horrible truth. She can't protect her daughter. And it'll be hard to explain things to Ryuna. But at least she had some vogue ideas about who Uchiha Sasuke really was. She'll be safe with her father. She's going to miss her, terribly so, but this was for her welfare. Soon, when she grows up, she'll understand everything. She will always be there as her mother.