Chapter 25

Before we start, I just need to answer some questions from the previous chapter. :P

1. You write Sasuke bedded other women when he and Sakura were apart from each other but does he sleep with Karin?

-NO

...well, maybe soon. (evil laugh >:})

2. I'm just really affected if he slept with other women even before or after he did it to Sakura.

This is not even a question lol, but I feel you. Lemme answer this. Yes, Sasuke had bedded women during his defect days. He's still a man with raging hormones. As I was saying somewhere around this fic, I'm writing this intending with their characters to be as close to being human as possible. I assure you, there won't be any women appearing claiming they had child with him. Sasuke was very careful as you know the thing with resurrecting his clan was as important as his revenge days. When I say he had bedded women 'after', it was still before he had come back from Konoha. He can't get over with Sakura, but don't worry, that after had only happened once. And then after that, he could not take another woman. He just can't. He had been busy all those years claiming his name, reputation, honor and trust of the village.

Now off you go and read!

ALL MISTAKES ARE MINE. NOT OWNING NARUTO. UNEDITED.

========================================================

Chapter 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura ran as fast as her feet can drag her. She must get as far as she can from that club.

The pinkette was so nervous her heart was beating mad on her chest. I did it, gosh. I did it. Now what?

She's not afraid of Sasuke. Nope. She's embarrassed by her bold moves. She could not believe she was able to pull that off. It was not included in the plan. Sasuke was still a man, and she's a beautiful woman. The real plan was just to annoy him, to seduce him and then dump him later, show him even though he's not paying attention to her, other men will be attracted to her without any second thought. To make him understand that despite his words that they were not friends, at least somewhere in his heart, she was special even just a little. She did not anticipate that he would be reacting like that. Would that mean, she's really affecting him?

No, Sakura. He's just horny. Don't get your hopes up. Sasuke will never like you, remember?

She jumped from roof to roof getting away from the club, at the same time masking her chakra. She stopped for a while then decided to take off her sandals since she's having a hard time with it.

"Sakura,"

The mednin turned and saw Ino in the corner of an alley, waving at her so she jumped down from where she was and approached Ino. The blond Yamanaka had already changed her attire to simply t-shirt and shorts. Both girls went inside a house.

"Ino-"

"Shh..keep it down, and mask your chakra. I saw him leave the club after he realized what had happened. Knowing that egotistical jerk, he won't leave it like that. Here, change of clothes,"

Sakura accepted the bag and started stripping off her dress. "Thanks,"

"That was so erotic and hot forehead. I'd never thought you could do that," Ino started as she looked on her bestfriend changing clothes. She saw Sakura blushed despite the darkness of that room.