Chapter 10

WARNING: Heavy LEMON Ahead

Chapter 10

I want to forget everything about you.

As it is, I'm' still sad.

Why did I ever meet you?

If I close my eyes,

I can feel like you are there even now.

With a sweet sigh,

I feverishly fell in love with you-

That voice, those eyes-

Even though when I realized it, the time had already passed,

I still search for your face.

 - Utakata Hanabi by SuperCELL

===

She didn't know what happened, but she found herself being pinned hard on the tree, Sasuke's mouth on her...kissing her in a painful, agonizing way...

...a punishing kiss.

He was gripping her head; his fingers tightening on her hair, as his mouth keep on bruising her lips, hastily and forcing. She tried to break the kiss by pushing him off his chest. "W-What are you---" she was kissed again, this time his tongue had entered her mouth, licking her teeth, and taunting her tongue. Her eyes grew big on his bold moves and she tried to push him again but this time, his left arm snaked around her waist and pinned her hard against him. It earned him a gasp from her which got him access to her mouth more as his tongue roam around inside. Then he nibbled her lower lip.

Sakura couldn't believe what's happening. Sasuke Uchiha... the Sasuke she adored and loved since she was little, kissing her right now. If not for the harsh way of his kissing and the throbbing of her lips right now, and the mouth nibbling on her lips wasn't so fucking real, she would believe she's only dreaming!

She tried to push him once more, but he was gripping her more, and the way his lips moved on her mouth was sending a kind of sweet electricity on her body. There's that tingling sensation she can't describe, and the building of fire in her whole body, melting her sense of reasoning, pouring down the core below her abdomen, making her weak. She tried to suppress a moan on her throat when she felt his tongue poking her tongue again, challenging for a sensual dance.

And she accepted the challenge.

Just for tonight, she'll forget that she's the bright and intelligent kunoichi of Konoha, she'll shut down all her reasoning behind her mind...because tonight, she'll follow her heart and body's desire for this man.

...To be with him...one last time.

She started to return his kisses with fervent and passionate way, even if it was a bit clumsy. She doesn't know how to kiss, after all. She started to trace her tongue on his lips and kissed him hard. Her arms rose on his neck and her fingers started to massage his scalp, gripping his soft mane.

She moaned. She will have this, she will drown on this.

Sasuke was startled a bit when she started to respond to his kisses. He smirked. Sakura was up for his challenge for that heated kiss. 

His intention was to punish her at first. He didn't know why, but he didn't like the idea of Sakura hating him. Something inside him couldn't accept it, so he had snapped. It must have been his pride. He was an Uchiha after all. And he had an ego that was as big as the population of the world. And she popped his ego by saying those words at him. He cannot let her do that. So much rage...and anger.