Chapter 33

Chapter 33

=========================================

"I..I think I should go," she didn't wait for their reply. She turned away, briskly walking down where she came from, to find the door and dashed outside and into the street. She didn't stop.

She didn't stop until she reached her home. What was that? Leaning on the door, she was out of breath. Her heart was beating erratically, her mind blank of what to think. It's as if she has many questions but none at the same time. She let out a deep exhale and felt the tightening on her throat. Finally, she gave in.

Her knees can't hold her anymore, she let herself slide down the floor.

No tears. Just hollow feeling. She can't find herself to cry. What for? She can't feel anything.

She waited for innerself to say something, for any rebuttal.

Nothing. She's gone, as if she didn't exist in the first place.

Hugging her knees and curling herself, she didn't know what to think or what to do. One thing's for sure...

It's over. Everything's over even before something started.

SxS

Brows furrowed, he has that dark look on his face. What had he done?

He can't remember.

"Karin," there was that silent warning on his voice. Suddenly he was on edge. It doesn't take a genius to know what is happening.

"I know. No strings attached Sasuke. We just both enjoy what happened," Karin said as she shrugged her shoulders, she didn't look at him. Her back was facing at him, her face hidden. "I'll explain it to Pinky. Or should I not? No?"

Sasuke did not answer. He brushed a hand on his face. He was trying to remember what happened last night...how he ended up with Karin and Sakura finding them in this situation.

"Get out," he said.

"'kay," Karin just said. He eyed her as she picked up all of her clothes on the floor. Before she left, she paused on the door. "I won't tell," then she close the shoji door.

Damn it.

Karin's hands were trembling. It took too much effort for her to act normal. She didn't know if Sasuke would believe what he saw...if he would believe that something had happened between them.

Nothing. She had only touch him, that's the closest she could carry out that moment.

She knew this would happen, Sakura finding them in that scandalous situation, of course she's a sensor-type. She had already sense the mednin on her way to the manor. And the timing was just perfect.