Chapter twenty-four

"Y — you . . . guy . . . s . . . s — suck . . ." Her vision became blurry and she fainted and fell into the arms of Bakugo.

"What just happened?" Bakugo asked wide eyed. "Erthonano deficiency," Wendy told them. "What?" No one understood. "This world," Wendy pointed to everything around her, "It barley has any erthonano." She concluded. "Juvia noticed that too." Juvia stated. "I thought it was just my imagination." Mira added. "That means the more Lucy used her magic, the less power she has left. It probably kept happening until all the ethernano in her body was sapped away." Erza explained.

"So why isn't it affecting you guys?" Midoriya asked. "We have these things called ethernano pills. A guy named Mystogan — the counterpart of Erza's boyfriend from another world — gave it to us when we stopped the extinction of exceeds and saved his world. He gave them to us when we got there, so we would be able to use magic to save his world." Juvia told hem. "We asked for some from Wendy because we were feeling a bit fatigued. They last forever so you only need one." Mira finished explaining.

They all nodded in agreement. Wendy walked up to Lucy and took a clear pill bottle with dark blue circular pills out. She turned Lucy around and put one of them into her mouth. She swallowed and her eyes twitched. A couple seconds later, she opened her eyes and groaned while grabbing her head. "Damn, that hurt." She mumbled while looking at all the faces staring at her.

"Why the Fuck didn't you tell us you were running out of power!" Bakugo angrily yelled. "Sorry!" Lucy explained while bowing and blushing a little. "Also," her face suddenly turned serious while she looked at the other girls. "I found a way back to earthland." She said. "How," Juvia asked. "Mystogen told me while I was unconscious." Lucy responded. "He said we can, its our choice." They all looked at each other and smiled. "We'd rather stay here." Mira answered for them. Lucy nodded smiling. She closed her eyes and focused he magic into a magic lacrama Mystogen gave her. "Mystogen, can you hear me?" She asked the ball. "Yes." Was the response. "We decided we don't want to go back." She told him. A chuckle from him was their response.

"Should've known." He said. "Have fun in your new home; Earth." The lacrama stopped glowing and became a regular ball again. "Guess we're staying." Wendy said, still smiling. Simple nods were her response. They all sighed, sat down and looked up at the sky. Bakugo sat down beside Lucy and put his and on top of hers.

"Our new home."

———————

A/N: This book is now finished! It finished a lot faster than my other one surprisingly. Fun fact: When I wrote what the fuck, autocorrect wrote it as wear he fok. I hope you enjoyed this book! Bye!

~Author