Chapter four

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Bakugo was glaring at Lucy, digging holes into her soul. "Why?" She asked. "Because your fucking sitting in my seat, that's why!" He replied angrily. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone was sitting here. I'll go get another one." Lucy said then got up bowed quickly and left to get another desk.

"Tch." Was all that he said.

"Wow! I can't believe somebody did that and survived!" Kirishima exclaimed amazed. "Did you see that girls hot body! Those beautiful curves!" Mineta screamed while having a giant nose bleed.

-

When Lucy got back everyone was questioning her. She was trying to think of answers to the questions but, the door opened and Mr. Aizawa came in. "Lucy, please come up to the front and tell us something about yourself." He said emotionlessly. Lucy just nodded and scurried to the front of the classroom.

"Hi! My name is Lucy Heartfilia, I'm a transfer student from a school in America and I hope we can all be friends!" She said, that last part a little more excitedly. Her voice was like an angel and all the boys started blushing like crazy. Well, all except Bakugo.

"Anyways, we will be having a quirk test now. Please, put on these gym clothes and come outside." Mr. Aizawa said holding up gym clothes to show the class.

-

Once outside everyone was admiring each other's costumes. That is, all except Lucy. "Lucy why don't you have a costume." Uraraka asked. "Because I don't need one. My quirk can also change my outfit, so a costume would be meaningless." She told her, which shocked Bakugo. He thought she was a quirkless person based on how she previously was.

"As I said earlier you will be having a quirk test. There will be a series of tests that you all will have to complete." He looked around before he started talking again. "One more thing, the person with the lowest scores will be eliminated and expelled from UA." After he finished everyone was against it.

"We worked hard to get in here! You can't do that to us!" They all started yelling, which he just ignored.

"The first test is to throw a ball."