Chapter five

"The first test is to throw a ball."

Everyone stared at him weirdly before Bakugo spoke up. "Why the hell do we need to throw a ball?" Mr. Aizawa just sighed and asked him how far he could throw the ball in middle school without using his quirk. He told them, "65 meters," which Aizawa just nodded to. "Now I want you to throw the ball, while using your quirk." He obliged and amazed everyone when he got it to be 705.2 meters while screaming 'DIE!'.

Said male stared at his hands for a second thinking, how the hell did I do that?After, everyone did the same as Bakugo. Ururaka got the most of infinity. The machine didn't give a proper number, but just an infinity sign.

The next person to go is Midorya. He was about to use his quirk and destroy his entire arm in doing so, but before he could Aizawa used his scarf and grabbed him. "What's happening?" Midorya asked panicked. Mr. Aizawa had a cold, emotionless look on his face and told him, "do you think you can just destroy your arm by doing that? I'm using my quirk now to erase yours. If you were a real hero, do you think you can just break your arm doing one thing and ignore the pain? What if you had more than three opponents, you already broke both of your arms. Then what?" This caused him to think for a second before Aizawa let go. He stood there for a second, ball in hand, and threw it by focusing his energy into one of his fingers and threw it. He got 705.3, 0.1 better than Bakugo.

The final person was Lucy.

"Ms. Heartfilia your next."

Lucy just nodded and moved into the circle. This caused everyone to become interested in Lucy, wondering what her quirk is. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and chanted:

"Star dress: Taurus form!"

A bright light enveloped her and her hair lifted, making her look majestic. When she opened her eyes the light disappeared and Lucy was standing in her Taurus form whip in hand.

Everybody was shocked

Everybody was shocked. There mouths were hanging open anime style — even Aizawa was speechless. Lucy just stood there and smirked.