Chapter eight

"Izuku Midoriya is last."

"And, no one is getting expelled, it was all just an act to get you to do your best." Aizawa said. Everyone except a few became confused. "Did you really not know that he was lying?" Momo asked. Everybody screamed "NO!"

-

"Good morning class," Aizawa said to his class in his usual monotonous voice. "Today you're going to be practicing rescue training. Put on your hero costumes and come outside. It's to far to get to on foot so, we're taking a bus." Everybody walked out of the class and got their hero costumes.

While riding on the bus, Bakugou was getting teased on his bad temper and Lucy started laughing. Instead of wearing a hero costume, she just wore her regular clothes.

"What the fuck are you laughing about! You damn extra!" When Bakugou finished Lucy finally stopped laughing and told him, "because, you guys remind me of my gui--" she was about to finish then remembered she couldn't tell anyone, so she changed it...

"What the fuck are you laughing about! You damn extra!" When Bakugou finished Lucy finally stopped laughing and told him, "because, you guys remind me of my gui--" she was about to finish then remembered she couldn't tell anyone, so she changed it to, "my old school."

"O — Okay," they replied, confused.

"We're here." Aizawa said.

When they got out of the bus they were showing a giant building. They went inside and were greeted by a person in a space suit.

"Hello, I'm the rescue hero 13. And welcome to the USJ!" He said. Everybody was amazed of what they had here. "Wow! They have a separate section for everything!" Midoriya said, amazed.

"Now then, I have something — no 2 things, maybe 3 or 4 o —" before he could finish everyone yelled: "we get it!" He then cleared his throat. "As you know my quirk is black —" again before he could finish a purple light shone and out came villains. One with a bunch of hands on his face started talking.

"Hello, my name is Tomura Shigaraki and this is the league of villains." He said while using his arms to gesture the villains spilling out of the warp villain. After all the villains came out, the warp villain sucked in all of the students and transported them to different disaster zones.

Lucy got transported into the same zone as Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Come on guys, we have to get back to them soon!"