Chapter twenty-two

"That's very good reasoning," Lida complemented, "Now how are we going to find them?"

Everyone went silent again trying to think of where they could be. "Is there any where that's special to Bakugo?" Uraraka asked. Nobody responded. "Come on, there's got to be someplace!" Ashido exclaimed. Again, she received no response.

"Midoriya, you've known Bakugo the longest out of all of us, do you know where he might be?" Todoroki asked. "I — I don't think so?" He said unsure of himself.

Think Izuku, think! He mentally encouraged himself. You've known Kaachan the longest, you should know this. Where is he! Could he be . . . at . . . maybe he's there! No . . . he wouldn't possibly be there, would he? I mean it is a possibility, I mean, there was an unknown person there standing up for the old quirkless me.

That person might of been Lucy, considering Wendy saying that they've met each other before. I mean the one who stood up for me kid of looks like her, just a more chibi version. She still has that glare that she gives her enemy's and that was the one time Kaachan stood up for me.

It could be a possibility! If its where they first met, then it could be an. Important place for him. The way he looks at Lucy makes it obvious. I'm pretty sure I remember where it is. I think it's on--

His thoughts got cut off by a concerned voice. "Are you okay?" Lida asked. "Y —yeah," Midoriya said. "You were uttering stuff to yourself again and had this weird look on your face. Are you sure?" Todoroki asked. "Mmhmm." The broccoli head confirmed.

"Back to what we were talking about," Kaminari said, "does anyone have any ideas?" Midoriya nodded. "I might know where they are." Everyone turned to face him. "Where!" They exclaimed.

"Well there was this park that we used to go there and I think that's where Bakugo met Lucy, I think it might be a place for him to go." Midoriya told them. "Then let's go." They left.

-

When they arrived they spotted, Erza, Mira ,Wendy and Juvia. They were mesmerized by something and 1-A followed their gaze. What they spotted next was not what they expected.

Bakugo was leaning against a tree looking at the moon and Lucy was saying something.

"I love you."

———

A/N: This story will probably end next chapter or the one after that. Also, I'm going to try to get them out tomorrow or sometime this week. This one probably was boring, but in the next one things will become a bit more interesting. Hope you enjoyed!