Chapter sixteen

"Now then, let's vote on who we want to be the class representative."

"But, that won't work." Midoriya pointed out. "Why not?" Todoroki asked. "Because everyone is just going to vote for themselves." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Then if a person gets more than one vote that means people want them to do it, so they should become the representative." Lida told them.

Everyone thought before agreeing to it.

After everyone voted, the representative became Erza with four votes and Lucy being the Vice with three votes.

"Congrats on getting so many votes!"

"It seems like lida's idea was a success!"

Erza and Lucy just blushed and averted eye contact with everyone. They weren't used to all the compliments. Usually they would be getting yelled at for destroying villages or giving master Makarov more paperwork. Even when they would save the world — which they did many times — the guild would throw a party where everyone would get wasted, then get back back to normal. Hell, the magic council wouldn't even thank them for saving everyone, even a problem that they created— like face.

And now, people who they've been with for less than a month, come and praise them. Not for saving the world — well they did save the class — but not for that, but for something like getting more votes than anyone else and becoming a class representative.

Wendy, Juvia and mira just giggled in the back. They were pretty close to them with around two votes, but they knew that no one ever praised fairy tail for anything they did. So, they knew why they were getting a flustered with all the compliments.

"Why are they all red? Are they sick!?" Midoriya asked confused. "N — no," Erza tried to speak properly. "We're just not used to getting compliments." They were still looking down with red faces.

"What, why?" Kirishima curiously questioned.

"Because, our guild — specifically team natsu — would go around destroying villages and even when we would save the world, we still wouldn't get compliments." Mira explained the best she could.

"Get out of the way fuckturds!" Someone stormed up to Lucy, looking down a little, him being taller.

A/N: Sorry if it seems sucky, I have a bit of writers block with this story so the updates will probably take longer and might be boring.