Chapter ten

Instead of the reinforcements the class was expecting, four girls came out.

No one knew who they were. They were beaten and bruised, beautiful too. Their clothes were ripped and they were unconscious.

"Come on! We have to go help them!" Midoriya yelled. While they started going towards them, Lucy just stood there, her bangs covering her eyes. "Lucy, are you all right?" Uraraka asked concerned. "N — No . . . No . . . No!" Lucy cried. Everyone was staring at her when she started running up to the girls, tears brimming from her eyes. "W — Wendy! Erza! Juvia! Mira! P — Please wake up!" She started sobbing into her hand when the motionless body of Erza started moving.

"L — Lucy." She questioned. Lucy's head then snapped up as she saw Erza face. She was crying. "I — I'm so glad your alive!" Erza said happily. "Something paralyzed us and they  tortured the guild." The red-head started crying again, but continued threw her sobs. "They killed them Lucy! They killed everyone! Natsu, gray, happy, Carla, levy, Gajeel! Their all dead!" She was now sobbing uncontrollably and somewhere along the line, Lucy started crying to. This made Bakugo grit his teeth, his emotions becoming inhuman. He was ready to kill someone right now which made the others around him back away. He was going to kill anyone who made Lucy cry.

Class 1A was confused and shocked about how well these people knew Lucy and confused of the names they said. But, they knew Lucy knew them because of how much she cried—especially at the name 'Natsu'.

The three other girls then woke up.

"Lucy, it looks like you are fighting, let us help." Wendy pleaded. Lucy wanted to say no, but the look in Wendy's eyes made her give in. She sighed then told them, "fine. But, if you guys get hurt more then you already are I'm sending you to the spirit world until the battles over." The four hesitated for a second before agreeing.

"Guys, can you please move out of the way for a while?" Lucy questioned them. They wanted to object, and say she couldn't handle them herself — even if she did have her friends, but the look of determination in her eyes stopped them.

The five girls stood up and faced the villains a dark aura surrounding them.

"Girls, let's do this!"