10 - Sorry Mr. Player

Dimitri's POV

I felt my Kitten getting upset by the bickering going on in the office. It was too much for her to take in, and yet there was more. I'd just about had enough when she screamed for me to make it stop. I looked up, but nobody seemed to have heard her. Her face was buried in the crook of my neck and I thought to myself why aren't they stopping?

The office started shaking and that was all the push I needed. Gently placing Alyssa on the couch and out of my lap, I stood up.

"Enough! All of you! You're upsetting Alyssa. Since we can't behave like adults about this and have a civilized conversation, maybe we should stop and continue later."

Without waiting for them to acknowledge they heard me, I picked up Alyssa, kissed her forehead and strode from the office.

I couldn't help thinking about how vulnerable she looked in my arms. She is the complete opposite of her sisters and I just wanted to take care of her.

Her hands touched my cheek.

"Thank you," she said and looked away blushing.

"What for Kitten?"

"For getting me out of there."

"Don't thank me yet Alyssa." My eyes turned dark. "I am going to paddle that ass of yours for leaving the bedroom with just my shirt on." She stared at me wide eyed.

"No one and I mean no one should see you like that but me!" I placed her on her feet and shoved her against the bedroom door. Placing my hand under my shirt, I let it travel up her thighs stopping just an inch away from her core.

I could tell she was turned on by the way her pupils dilated and the flush in her cheeks. I pressed her harder into the door dragging, my hands slightly across her core and whispered in her ear.

"I don't like people looking at what's mine, and I'm going to fuck you and whip that luscious ass until you're too sore to sit on it. She whimpered the same time I blew into her ear. I started stroking her pussy slowly.

"There is so much I want to do to you Kitten, but I'll take things slow."

I eased two fingers into her waiting core and her muscles clenched around them.

"God you're so fucking wet. I just want to suck up all your juices. Ask me to taste you Alyssa."

She looked at me confused through half closed eyes.

"Please......."

"Please what?" I stopped pumping my fingers inside her.

She raised her hands to my cheek. "I'm sorry."

I softened for a bit, but only a bit. I smirked. "I know you are." I started moving my fingers a little faster this time while using my thumb to circle her clit.

"Last time Kitten. Ask me to get on my knees right here and devour your cunt like it's my last meal."

She raised her eyebrow at me and pushed me to the floor on my knees. I was now eye level with her cunt.

"Please," she croaked. I want you to taste my cunt.

I wasn't happy at all that she had the nerve to push me to my knees, but I brushed it aside when I heard her ask me to taste her. Without waiting any longer I spread her legs and lifted them over my shoulders using the door to support her frame.

I blew gently on her core and dug in. I've never enjoyed eating pussy so much before. The noises coming from her were driving me wild. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she moaned long and loud. I continued to suck on her numb hard and felt her legs trembling. Spreading her legs even wider, I firmed my tongue and entered her tight dripping hole. As soon as I tongued her, the walls of her pussy clenched around me. That was an even bigger turn on for me. Slowly I withdrew my tongue from inside her, sucked on her clit, and plunged my tongue right back in, trying to get to the bottom of her core. She gripped my hair and I purred, which caused my mouth to vibrate against her, and she creamed on my tongue.