35 - Could it be love?

"What the hell happened?!"

"I kind of got a little carried away." Chad smirked at me from the corner of the room.

"You know, your wedding is in a couple of days, you could cool off on the sex until the honeymoon."

"Just heal his damn back already."

"Did you grow claws overnight sis?" I laughed when her face became flushed.

"All done."

"Thanks. What took you so long anyway? Where were you two?" She looked from me to Chad. If only she knew. Chad broke the silence.

"Come on 'Apple', let's leave them alone." He covered his laugh with a cough. I glared at him until we got to our room.

"So, how was sex with a stripper?" He looked at me knowingly before he said, "Wouldn't you like to know. Where did you learn to dance like that anyway?" I smirked, "Wouldn't you like to know." I made sure to put emphasis on the 'you' when I said this. He pulled me into his arms. "Sex with you is always mind-blowing Alexis, whether you're a stripper, a prostitute, a school girl, a French-maid or otherwise." He laughed out loud before he placed a kiss on my lips.

"I have another question though?" I looked at him. "Apple?" I pushed him in the chest. "Shut up! It was the only name I could think of at the time." I walked away from his deep chuckle. "I am definitely getting a pole in here. You have to dance for me more often." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Pervert." He tackled me from behind and we landed on the bed with a thud. He licked up my neck from behind. "Ewww Chad! Gross." He started tickling me.

"You've done worse. Or should I say swallowed worse." He burst out laughing, and got off me, rolling onto his back taking me with him.

"I cannot believe the wedding is in two days." I squealed! I was so excited to see my little sister going down that aisle. It's been almost two months since she got back. I don't know what happened between those two, but I could tell she was happier now than before she left. Everything was set and ready to go. Dimitri even gave the Guardians the day off tomorrow, which I was glad for. I just wanted to lay up in bed all day with my mate and relax.

That was exactly what I did the next day. We didn't have sex or anything close to it. We just stayed in bed wrapped up in each other's arms, talking or kissing or watching TV. It was nice. I liked that Chad and I were so compatible we didn't really have any major problems or arguments. He gets me, and I get him. I never thought much about how things would be once I got here. But I have to say I'm not disappointed. Chad doesn't talk a lot, but he's talking more than he used to before I got here. I really didn't mind that he doesn't talk a lot. I like him either way and I am contented with just being in his arms. That's enough for me.

Some time in the evening Aria came to get me. She organized this whole party excursion for Alyssa before her big day. Alyssa didn't refuse, but I could tell she wasn't feeling the party vibe. Dimitri must have some good dick for her to still sleep in the same room with him the night before the wedding. I didn't think too much on it though because I was already late in getting ready and Aria could really be a bitch when she wanted to. So I gave my mate a quick kiss, told him to have fun with the boys and went to meet up with my sisters.

*************

Things have been good with Dimitri and me over the past weeks. Once I apologized and so did he, everything sort of fell into place. We spent every spare minute that we had just getting to know each other. Add to that, the planning of our wedding. I never really thought about what my wedding would be like, so I left the major planning up to my mother. All I wanted to do was pick the perfect dress. Everything else I could care less about. Dimitri insisted that we be apart of the major planning and decision making, so I obliged him. In addition to training and wedding planning, we were fucking like bunnies any which way we could. That was the only place he could fully control and dominate me, and he took full advantage of it.