2 - Caught

2 - Caught

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I swung around to the sound of my mother's voice and a very vicious growl coming from my father. Chad was quiet as usual and, Dimitri was letting Lyn out of the chains on the table. I suddenly realized that we had company. I glanced away from my mom to take in the three strangers that stood to the side of her.

They were tall for females, which surprised me because most of the women on Atron were short, compared to my brothers and I who were each over 6 feet tall. They were also very slender, but not excessively so. The first one was the tallest of the three. She had soft golden curls flowing down to the centre of her back and dark brown eyes. A blush came to her cheek when she noticed me taking her in. I knew from that blush she was an innocent. If not by that, then the way she was fidgeting and looking around with her eyes open wide, would have definitely given it away.

The one standing beside her had dark midnight hair going all the way down to below her ass but she had an emotionless look to her. She stared right at me then glanced around taking in the scene in front of her before looking back at me and smirking. I noticed her eyes were the same hazel colour as Chad's. I took the time to openly appreciate her body. She looked athletic and had no reservation of showing of her toned legs and flat stomach. My cock twitched at the sight of her.

I tore my gaze away from her to look in the face of a scowling beauty. She glanced around the room taking in Jules on her hands and knees, ass high in the air, and her friend kneeling at Chad's feet with her head bowed also naked, then returned her gaze to me looking furious, and didn't hide the open disgust on her face. She focused her steely grey eyes on me and raised one of her perfectly arched eyebrows. But her eyes were not what captivated me; it was her flaming red hair. I've always had a weakness for redheads. I can just imagine running my hands through it, gripping tight while I pump my cock in and out of that delicious looking mouth. That brought a smile to my face.

"I said, what the fuck is going on here?"

Dimitri was the one that spoke up. "Exactly what you think mother. Now care to tell us why you interrupted our fuck session?"

Dimitri has never gotten alone well with our mother; ever since he caught her fucking one of the guards when he was about fifteen years old, and also the fact that she does not seem to appreciate his dominant ways.

"Were you not informed of your mates arriving today?"

I answered this time. "Yes mother, but our cocks needed servicing and we just could not wait."

The redhead's scowl deepened even further after I said this.

"Clean this shit up! All of you! My office, NOW!"

And the King has spoken.