32 - Chosen

32 - Chosen

"Again!!!!" Knives flew towards me at a rapid speed, fire behind them. I flicked my hands and they flew towards the side, before I could blink a massive fire ball came hurling in my direction I used my mind to stop it midair. More knives came flying my way and I diverted them from me. On and on it went and I continued to block or freeze them. Then it was my turn to go on the offensive. I hurled knives at him with my mind and before they could reach him, they melted and fell to the floor. With my mind I flung back to back fireballs at him which he caught and put out. He was good. I could tell he'd been at this a long time.

Initially when we started training, our thoughts were open to each other so we could anticipate each other's moves. But as time went along I taught him how to block his mind and I reveled in the fact that I could teach him something useful, because he is the one that has been teaching me everything. I mean he had skills, and knew how to use his powers to their full advantage. I was glad that he was the one training me.

"Stop going easy on me Princess, use what you have. You know I can counter anything you use on me that's fire related."

I smirked at him and sent a huge gust of wind barreling his way. It surrounded him and distracted him to the point where I could send more knives flying at him. Mind you I would stop them before they made impact but I wanted to see how good he really was. Right before I could stop the knives from sinking into his skin his skin came alive with fire.

"Whoa." I stopped everything I was doing and stared at him. His body was surrounded by fire and he was smirking at me. "What else you got princess?" I thought about it for a second then smiled my biggest smile yet. I opened my thoughts so he could see what I was thinking just a split second before water came crashing down on his head, drenching him and putting out his fire.

"Alyssa!" he roared. Damn it I thought, right before I bolted from the gym. He was hot on my heels. I was fast but I knew he was faster. Just as I was about to open the door to the bedroom he tackled me and we landed on the floor a bundle of limbs and water. When we finally stopped rolling, he had me straddled to the floor, hands above my head and water dripping all over me. Before I could get a word in, his lips came crashing down on mine. I could feel the tension in his kiss. We had been avoiding this ever since I woke up from my heat.

I moaned into the kiss letting him know that it was okay, and his body relaxed and he deepened the kiss. I wanted him, more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. His tongue ran across my bottom lip numerous times before he bit it lightly and sucked it into his mouth. My back arched at the sensation.

I flipped us so that I was now on top and started kissing him again. My tongue ran across his lips and he opened for me. I slipped my tongue in and stroked it against his before sucking on it causing him to grip my thighs tighter. I moved from his lips to run kisses across his cheek that had some light stubble there from him not shaving. I made my way up to his ears and used my tongue to swirl around the edges before blowing on it and taking it into my mouth and sucking on it. He shivered, and his fingers dug more into my thighs. I did the same thing to his other ear making him grow rock hard against me. I rubbed up and down the hardness of his c0ck and we let out simultaneous moans.

I made my way down to his neck teasing him there; licking and sucking, which made him growl low in his throat. His t-shirt was in the way so I quickly discarded it and my eyes zoomed in on his nipples. There is just something about his nipples that tend to make me want to make love to them all night. I heard him chuckle underneath me which turned to a gasp when I bit down hard on one nipple and pinched the other between my fingers.

"Careful Princess," he managed to croak out before my lips latched on to them and he grew silent. His cock kept on twitching against my stomach and I moaned into his chest. I moved from his nipples to place kisses all over his abdomen before using my tongue to run all over him. I loved the salty taste of him; of his sweat. I kissed my way around to his side and bit down hard. Damn if that didn't have him panting. Dimitri never let me have control like this. I had to say, I liked it.