1- Brother Bonding

1 - Brother Bonding

Blake's POV

The Seizan sisters will arrive in a couple of hours and I badly need a fuck. My cock is throbbing for a warm luscious pussy to sink into. I don't think I can stand around here waiting for some bitch that I don't even want, while I need release from this throbbing in my pants. I think I'll go and visit that bitch Jules. She's always up for some fun. Maybe she'll even bring couple of her friends, then my brothers and I can really have some fun. I know they enjoy a good fuck just as much as me.

With a smile on my face I walked to get Chad and Dimitri.

"Hey, up for some fun? My cock is in bad need of some release. What do you guys say?"

It was Dimitri who answered me first. "I know the feeling man. I haven't had a sub in a while. Who do you have in mind?"

"Jules and her friends," I said with a smirk. From the corner of my eyes, I see Chad's eyes get so dark you could hardly see any hazel in them, and that's when I knew he was definitely in.

After getting Jules and her two friends Tammy and Lyn, we went to our playroom to have some well deserved fun.

Aria's POV

So we finally arrived on planet Atron, and to say we were surprised would be an understatement. These people were savages. We looked around and fucking was going on everywhere. Now don't get me wrong, I am no saint, but I was shocked with all the fucking, sucking & double penetration that I was greeted with. I looked over at my sisters to grasp their reactions. Alexis looks the same as always. It's as if nothing fazes her. Alyssa on the other hand was freaking out. She was hyperventilating and gripping her hands so tight it's a miracle she can even feel them.

We were greeted by the King and Queen, and escorted inside. This was the moment of truth. We are finally going to meet or 'intended' after all these years.

We know nothing about them, so I hope we're not disappointed.

We followed the King and Queen inside.

"Where are my sons?" She asked a girl who had on just a small wrap covering her pussy.

A smile came to her face. Then she said, "This way your majesties."

Blake's POV

"On your knees! I want to see every inch of that cunt before I lick you."

I could see the excitement on the bitch's face as I said that. She loved when I licked that sweet cunt, and I am going to enjoy licking and sucking her into submission. She was one of those who always thought because I requested her presence more than the others, that she's special.

"Strip!" I heard Dimitri bark from across the room.

He was never one to play with them. He enjoyed fucking hard and fast and preferred his play things not to speak. I on the other hand, well let's just say I like to tease them first. Chad enjoys punishing them. I smirked at that thought. He might seem quiet and shy, but he is the worst of us all. He likes choking and cutting his victims as I like to call them. I heard Jules whimper, and snapped my eyes to her deliciously bare cunt. I cupped her mound and gave her a hard slap on her ass, which got her pussy dripping wet. Oh, how I can't wait to eat her out.

I inserted two fingers into her, before I whispered in her ear.

"What do you want?"

I saw her eyes wonder to Dimitri. I slapped her ass again.

"I said, WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT?" Growling at her.

"I want your tongue licking my cunt while you finger fuck me..." I felt her hesitate.

"And?"

"And I want Prince Dimitri to fuck my face."

Now that got my attention.

"Is that so?" I drawled. I stopped touching her. "Stay on your knees!" I commanded.

I left her on her knees and went over to Dimitri just as he was strapping Lyn to the table.

"What?!" he snarled at me.

Just as I was about to answer, the door opened...