Ch. 15

Heya everyone! I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!!!

¢€€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢

   Mephisto was sitting at his desk as he looks at his youngest brother gravely. 'What happened at that monastery?' He couldn't understand and he knew better than to look at Rin's memories.
   "Who did you call?" Sheimi's curious voice interrupts the males thoughts causing the demon to look at the humans. "One of my brothers, and you should all go to bed it's late."
   It was almost 1 in the morning and the exwires looked exhausted. "We wanna know what happened to Rin!" Shima exclaims as he rubs his eyes tiredly.
   "You will in the morning, now then please do go to bed children, you as well Shiro." The purple haired demon says in a kind yet demanding tone.
   Groans and mumbles of disagreement immediately followed as the exwires and Shiro left the room just as a small Gehenna gate opened beside Samuel's desk.
   A 16-17 year old looking demon with bright cyan blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and pale skin jumped out of the gate. He had wings that looked like a moths but they were sorta see through.
   The male was wearing a dark gray almost black hoodie, ripped black jeans and some combat boots, pulling his good up quickly males eyes went to look at Rin's sleeping figure.
   "Hello Beelzebub, still wearing dark colors I see." Mephisto smiles a small yet charming smile. "Since you are the most experienced with poisons and removing Holy Water I called you."
   The blonde haired demon looks at his Older Brother and nods. "I thought you were joking when you said Rin was poisoned Big Brother." He sighs and walks over to the ravenette.
   The cyan blue eyed demon studies his brother silently as his wings buzz a bit, his eyes turned into slits before summoning a strange looking bug.
   Beelzebub zooms over to Mephisto's desk and grabs a bowl from the desk and places the bug in it before using his nails and killing it before turning the creature into dust.
   After a couple minutes the Demon King of Insects finishes making the bug into a power like material. "Do you have some water?" He asks as he glances at Rin's sleeping face.
   "Of course!" Samuel snaps his fingers and a pot of water appears out of thin air before Beelzebub takes is and mixes it with the power.
   Mixing both together the blonde haired demon makes a tea like drink before walking to Rin and gently shaking his shoulder. "C'mon Rin wake up."
   The sapphire eyed male opens his eyes and blinks a couple times to get the blurriness out of his eyes. "Buzzy?" He flinches when his throat started hurting from saying one word.
   "Yup, I want you to drink this and I mean all of it, it'll help get the Holy Water out of your system." Beelzebub smiles at the nickname as Rin takes the bowl.
   Rin nods as he glances at the substance in the bowl before taking a sip and freezing. 'This tastes horrible!' He didn't want to drink anymore but he knew better.
   "Sorry about the bitter taste, can't add sugar or it won't work." Beelzebub frowns as he watches his youngest brother drink everything in the bowl.
   When Rin finished the drink he dropped the bowl and held back from vomiting. He understood why it was bitter but he still didn't like the taste of texture.
   After about two or three minutes the pain left Rin's body causing him to sigh in relief. "Thank you Buggie." He grins as his tail comes into view and wags a little.
   "No need to thank me Pyro 2.0." The Demon King of Insects chuckles lightly before yelping as Rin tackles him to the ground. "Lets play for a bit!" Rin giggles wanting attention .
   Smirking Beelzebub tackles him back as they both start rolling on the ground almost knocking a few things over. "Their both children." Samuel shakes his head with an amused smile.
   Rin growls playfully as he gets pinned down by his brother who growls back. "I win~." Beelzebub purrs with a victorious smirk causing the ravenette to laugh.
   "I let you win." The sapphire eyed male says between laughs before Beelzebub starts tickling him and his laughter grows louder with his tail wagging.
   "Stop! Hahaha! Please! Hahaha!" The Ninth Son of Satan wiggles around trying to get away from Beelzebub's devilish tickles but ultimately fails as the older demon tickles him more.
   After a few more minutes of Beelzebub torturing his brother he lays down beside him. His eyes held amusement as he watches the ravenette try to catch his breath.
   "Your adorable." The  sapphire eyed male immediately glares at his older brother. "No I'm not!" The Ninth Son of Satan growls loudly, if there was one thing he hated most it would be getting called cute, adorable or anything related to those.
   "Sure your not." Beelzebub rolls his eyes. "You saying your not adorable is like saying you don't look like a girl." After the blonde haired demon said that Rin's eyes widen slightly and he sits up.
   "I don't look like a girl!" The sapphire eyed male growls loudly and dangerously. "Sure you don't." The cyan blue eyed demon rolls his eyes and sits up.
   "I don't!" The ravenette snaps as his tail lashes around in anger, he usually got defensive when he got told he looked like a girl. "You do!" The blonde laughs lightly at his anger.
   "Screw you!" Rin starts heading for the door before Beelzebub grabs his wrist and pulls him onto his lap. " Bet you'd like that ~. " The older demon purrs in his ear with a seductive tone.
   The sapphire eyed male's face turned bright red as he pushes the blonde demon away from him before zooming away from the laughing Beelzebub.
   "I hate you!" The half-demon yells as he runs down the hall to get to his dorm room. "I love you too!" The Demon King of Insects calls after Rin before the ravenette got out of earshot.

£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

   Hey everyone!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

*gives everyone cookies* see you soon my adorable cookies!!!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🔥🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪