Ch. 7

Hey guys! Do me a favor and please don't listen to The video at the top yet!
£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£¶£

   The ringing of an alarm clock echoed around Rin's room before a ball of blue flames slammed into it, successfully breaking it. A soft groan comes from the sleepy half-demon who was sitting up.
   The ravenette's hair was everywhere as he wipes away some drool from his face. "Cursed alarm clock..." He growls before hesitantly leaving his comfortable bed.
   As the Ninth Son of Satan makes his way to the bathroom something sparks in his sapphire blue eyes causing him to grin. "Egyn's coming!" He cheers before teleporting into his closet and pulling out a random outfit.
   As he zooms into the bathroom the water to the ,shower instantly turns on catching his attention for a split second. "Samuel and his ideas."
   Rin starts putting his clothes on the sink before he strips down and sighing in relief as his tail sways gently behind him. Stretching his tail out he steps into the shower and sighs at the warm water hitting his skin.
   After finishing his shower Rin puts on his clothes and smiles at his reflection before glancing at his hair. Grabbing a brush he starts brushing his tangled locks with a scowl.

 Grabbing a brush he starts brushing his tangled locks with a scowl

  ( I know this picture wasn't in the vote but.....no one really voted and those who did thank you! But Im'ma just add this sorry if you don't like it!)
   Rin opens his mouth and looks at his fangs before holding back a groan and opening a cabinet and pulling out a dagger and sandpaper. He then opens his mouth again and picks up the dagger carefully.
   He then uses the blade to sharpen his teeth by sliding the blade over his fang. After he finishes sharpening his fang he rubs the sandpaper to smooth it out.
   He did the same to the other fang before filling a cup with original mouth freshener and putting it in his mouth. He moved it around before spitting it out. "Why do I even have that flavor?"
   He sighs before walking out of the bathroom to grab his phone, just in case something happens, and a necklace that was made from glass with water in it, the glass was shaped like a teardrop.
   "I'm ready!" The sapphire eyed male giggles as he opens his window and jumps out of it catching his twin brothers attention as well as the exwires.
   "Where's he going all dressed up?" Yukio tilts his head confused as he watches Rin pass the other students with a bright grin. "Should we follow him?" Sheimi asks in a quiet voice before seeing them shake their heads in disapproval.
   "Following me wouldn't be easy anyway." The exwires jumped at the sudden voice before looking at Rin. "What the how?" Shima was at a lose for words, he saw Rin out of the gates a few seconds ago.
   "You look nice Rin-kun." Sheimi blushes lightly as she looks at the ravenette with a smile. "Thanks Blondie." The sapphire eyed male nods before he heads for the gates.
   'They're gonna follow me I just know it.' The half-demon smirks as he hears footsteps come after him before he sees a black motorcycle with the symbol for Water on the side in blue.
   He smiles as he watches the rider turn to look at him before taking off his helmet revealing a 17 year old looking boy with aqua blue hair styled in waves, and light voilet eyes that resembled crystals that sparkled in the sunlight.
    The male had porcelain skin and a bright smile as he looks at the ravenette. "RinRin!" The blue haired demon cheers in a child like voice.
   "Heya Blue Bell." The half-demon chuckles as he ruffles his hair playfully. "You have people following you." The voilet eyed male points out.
   "I know Egyn, but c'mon let's go!" The sapphire eyed male giggles as he hops on the bike and wraps his arms around his older brothers waist.
   "Aye (I) sir!" The Demon King of Water smirks before starting the engine and driving off and out of the academy borders. The ride was silent as Rin laughs while his hair flys around in the wind.
   "Where to?" The blue haired demon questions as he keeps his eyes on the road but had a cheerful smile. "Don't care!" The sapphire eyed male takes in his scent, he smelt like fresh water and vanilla extract.
   After about thirty minutes of driving Egyn pulls into the parking lot of a restaurant. "Hell's Ballroom? Samuel owns this doesn't he?" Rin tilts his head at the building.
   "Knowing him he does." The aqua blue haired demon gets off his bike after Rin then grabs his hand. "C'mon I'll pay for everything today."
   The ravenette glares at him but he doesn't argue knowing it'd be pointless to try to change his mind. He then notices his outfit which consists of a dark blue cover up with a black t-shirt, faded jeans and combat boots.
   "Nice outfit, did Iblis choose it?" The half-demon raises an eyebrow before he gets dragged inside. "Yup, the Flame-Brain couldn't help it." Egyn shrugs as he walks to the desk.
   "Did you make a reservation?" The lady at the desk asks as she looks at the attractive males in front of her. "It should be under Egyn Pheles." Rin looks at his brother with a disbelieving look.
   "Ah, here you are Mr. Pheles." The woman nods and opens the door . "Egyn Pheles?" Rin snickers lightly as he walks beside his brother.
   "Meh, Samuel made the reservation so ask him, I personally would've done Egyn Okumura." The Demon King of Water sticks out his tongue as he gets to their table.
   "Now that sounds better." The ravenette laughs as he sits down and watches his brother do the same. "So how's Gehenna? Haven't had time to visit lately."
   "Everything's the same besides Iblis and Astaroth finally trying to get along with each other. " Egyn shrugs before he looks at the younger with a small smile.
   "Iblis and Astaroth getting along? Yea that isn't gonna last long, I mean Fire and Rot?" Rin shakes his head as he tries imaging them not fighting with each other.
   "I give it a week!" The voilet eyed demon laughs lightly before he yawns a bit. "You look tired Big Brother." The ravenette stares at his tired brother.
   "Haven't had a decent nap in a couple weeks been doing a mission for Father." The Demon King sighs before he feels something out of place and looks around.
   Rin catches the scent of a rouge demon and looks around the area before seeing a black streak. "Egyn." He says in a grave tone as he stands up.
   "I know, we better get out of here before bodies start dropping." Egyn whispers as he stands up and grabs Rin's hand then zooms out of the building to his bike.
   "Get on we're going hunting, I don't feel like getting Azazel pissed off because I couldn't stop humans from dieing." The demon starts his bike after getting on.
   "Sounds like fun ~." The half-demon purrs as he gets behind his brother and wraps his arms around his waist as they zoom off down the street and towards the highway.

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

   Hey guys! I just want to say that I don't know what any of the Demon Kings look like besides Samuel/Mephisto Amaimon and Astaroth. If you have any advice or tips feel free to comment or pm me!!!

*hands out cookies to everyone who read this chapter with a smile*🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪