Ch. 13

Heya everyone! I'm glad that a lot of you are enjoying this book so far and just so everyone knows I don't have an update schedule I just update whenever I can and if you guys could please read my Oniichan's story! Here's his profile!! animelovercuzwhynot plz read his book it's amazing! Also if you are a Fairy Tail fan plz read my sister's book!! Nikko823 is her profile!!

π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π¶π

   The exwires and Shiro had eaten breakfast and some had noticed a slight tension between Rin and Shima causing some confusion but they ignored it.
   "What are we doing again?" The sapphire eyed male of the group asks as he looks at his Father wanting an answer since he realized that Shiro was avoiding him more than usual.
   "To Father Neko's church to exercise some demons causing trouble for everyone at the church." Shiro says in a dull tone as he answers the ravenette's question.
   "Haven't see Father Neko in a while huh Yukio?" Rin smirks lightly as he calls his brothers name hoping to start some kind of entertainment since it was another 5 minutes until they reached their destination.
   "You haven't seen Father Neko in years Rin I saw him a month ago." Yukio glares at his brother as he keeps walking hoping to ignore the demon.
   The half-demon blinks a couple times before chuckling as looks sees the church come into view. The group of teens and Shiro headed inside as Rin ignores his instincts to run away.
   "Father Fujimoto!" An old man laughs as he hugs Shiro in greeting before he spots the twins and their friends. "Rin! Yukio! It's been ages!" The old man with grey hair and black eyes grins.
   "It's been a month Father Neko." Yukio smiles and bows in greeting as Rin sticks out his tongue and walks past the others hoping to find something for entertainment.
   "Still the same brat huh?" Neko narrows his eyes slightly as he watches Rin turn down a hall. "Unfortunately he hasn't gotten better." The white haired priest frowns remembering what he heard in the morning.
   "He's more social if that counts as something." The younger twin adds before he motions for the others to follow him so he could show them to their rooms.
   "Hey Father Neko where's your kitchen?" The sapphire eyed male pokes his head out as he looks around for the kitchen wanting to cook something for everyone.
   "Sadly the kitchen has been destroyed by ghouls." The black eyed priest sighs with a sad smile before chuckling. "We'll be having takeout!" He announced loudly causing done cheers from the teens.
   "Cool I guess." Rin shrugs as he comes into view completely while glancing around. "Nice paintings, Battle of New Zaza I believe from middle evil times?"
   To say Shiro and Neko were surprised would be an understatement. "Yes, how do you know that?" Neko narrows his eyes as he time becomes sharp.
   "Books." The half-demon narrows his eyes back as he takes a step forward silently daring for the old man to make a move towards him.
   "Hah!" Neko laughs as he sighs and walks towards the painting. "Not many people know what this painting is in surprised you do." The priest sighs as he gently pulls Rin behind him. "Follow."
   Rin being Rin, follows the make out of boredom before he sees  Yukio handing out bottles of Holy Water to the teens without realizing it.
   'Hmm.' The half-demon smirked devilishly as he let's the grey haired man lead him down the hall towards a metal door. 'The cellar? Oh yeah. ' The half-demon shakes his head as he watches the door open.
   "After you my boy." Neko let's the ravenette go in first before smirking darkly and following him down the stone stairs. 'A demon like him will be the perfect test subject for my enhanced Holy Water.'
   Neko could tell Rin was a high level demon since any demon in the area stopped causing trouble and his so they could stare at him as if waiting for instructions.
   Once the duo got to the bottom of the stairs Neko walked over to a machine and pulled out a plastic cup from a bag. "Mind drinking this for me kid?" The priest smiles as the sapphire eyed male takes the cup.
   "I'd be happy to taste it!" The ravenette grins as he brings the cup to his lips and takes a drink. The water tasted like sugar which made him curious as to why.
   Suddenly Rin drops the cup as he feels his organs inside his body start burning as he feels the world shift before collapsing on the ground.
   "It probably feels as if your body is on fire from the inside." It did for Rin, he could feel the pain grow more intense by the second as he starts coughing.
   "Don't try making yourself puke up the water, once in your system it stays there for a couple days." Neko laughs satisfied with the ravenette's pain.
   Rin forces himself to vomit up the water in his system as he feels tears prick at his eyes before he stands up and tries running for the stairs as Neko's laughter echoes around him.
   'It hurts so much.' The half-demon didn't notice the tears of Kai  falling down his face. His vision was going blurry as he runs up the stairs before tripping and tumbling down the stairs all the way to the ground where Neko was laughing.
   "The more you move the worse it gets!" The priest was having a blast watching the demon in front of him crying while shaking in pain because of a small sample of his enhanced Holy Water.
   "I wonder what'll happen when a Demon King takes a drink that'll be quite the show!" Rin freezes slightly after he hears what the priest just said before lifting his pain filled body and jolting up the stairs.
   "Your powers won't be able to work until the Holy Water is out of your system!" Neko shouts as the ravenette reaches the door and runs down the hall slamming into things since his vision was turning black.
   As the sapphire eyed demon crashes into something well more like someone he catches the faint scent of hair dye and metal hit his nose.
   'Bon?' Was the last thought in Rin's head as he completely falls unconscious not seeing the shocked faces or hearing the others yell his name in concern and fear.

£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

   Two chapters in one day!!! Yay!!! New record for me hehe!! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! If you didn't I'm sorry *bows in an apologetic way* I'll see you soon my adorable cookies!!!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍯🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪