Chapter 15 - Some Monday [2 days until the Homecoming!]

ATTENTION! SHOT A/N - I have changed the title of the book! I am so sorry but I had to, the title didn't really match the concept of the story.. and like.. yeah! I hope it's alright, I also had to make a trillion different covers cause none of the ones I made in the beginning were good enough for the book! So when I finally made one I found good enough for the story, I chose it! It's off to the sideeee ;D Oh hey, when I give you guys the que play the song on the side lovelies ;) x PS: I am going to try to update EVERY weekend, meaning I have two days to upload atleast one chapter to each of my stories! PPS: My birthday is coming up on the 17th of November ;) Please vote, fan, comment, and let me know what you guys thought about the chapter!! :D <3

Chapter 15 | Dani's POV

On my way to lunch with Dylan, I felt my hand lightly brush against his as we walked through the hallways. Just that small movement made my cheeks threaten to redden. I heard girls whispering my name with Dylan's name in the sentence, and I could see guys who asked me to the dance giving rude glares at Dylan. 

Ah, Dylan. The guy I finally let into my life, the guy who I let take down the bricks of the wall I built up a while ago. My Homecoming date. I really did hate peer pressure, especially if it's caused all because your going to the dance with the school's #1 player.. 

 "You alright?" Dylan's hand found mine, snapping me back into reality. 

 "Ye-yeah, I'm fine.. now." I looked up at him and smile, earning me a few more scowls in my direction. 

 "You sure?" Dylan's face was washed over with concern.

 "Yeah, I'm positive." my voice came out a little bit too breathy, but Dylan didn't seem to mind as much. 

 "Is it because of the glares we're earning?" Dylan chuckled softly. 

 "How'd you know?" I asked him.

 "Well you're not the only one getting glares. A ton of guys are giving me the stink eye!" Dylan said, his blue eyes scanning around the hallway. 

 "But your used to it! Your on the football team.. your -" I stopped talking when I realized I was about to call him hot out loud. 

 "I'm what?" he sent me a smirk, he knew just exactly what I was about to say. 

 "Your..." I said quietly.

 "I'm what? Sorry I can't hear you?" Dylan said, his hand finding it's way around my shoulder. 

 "My awesome date to the dance, duh." I said all too quickly. 

 "Mhmm.." Dylan rolled his eyes at me, still not convinced with my act. 

 "Your funny." I said sarcastically. 

 "I know, I try." Dylan chuckled. 

 "I know." I winked at him before we entered the cafeteria.

The two doors swung open as Dylan and I walked in, and I swear the whole cafeteria went dead silent. Even the lunch ladies stopped putting mush onto our classmates plates to stare at us! I could definitely feel the pressure now, and it seemed to be killing me from the inside out. Luckily the silence was broken, 

 "Guys!" Chase, Charlie, Robin and Darcy yelled in our direction. I let out a relived sigh and began towards them.

I began to walk forward, and I wondered why Dylan stayed put. I tugged on his hand gently, before I looked forward. It was all too late for me to notice the wet floor sign in front of me. My legs smacked right into the plastic piece of shit causing me to loose my balance and slip on the ground, resulting for my face to land hard on the tiled floor.