Chapter 13 - 5 Days Until Homecoming Part 2/2

Part 2 | Dani's POV

I pulled the hood over my head, and did my shame full walk outside of the boy's washroom.  I can't believe I actually said that, I felt like such a bad person right now. My guts were chewing me inside out, lying was bad enough - but lying to someone you cared about? 

 "My life sucks." I said as the bell rang.

-~*~*-~*~-

 "You know your going to have to tell him." Robin said sternly to me as I sat on the edge of my bed. 

 "I know.."I mumbled.

 "I mean seriously Dani! You can't just lead someone on like that!" Darcy said as he looked over my laptop.

 "Yeah! I didn't think it was going to come down to this!" Robin yelled again. I hated that I felt as if she was actually smarter than me. 

 "You my friend are in some deep shit." Darcy said as she did a 360 spin in my computer chair.

 "I mean he's a player and all, but seriously?" Robin said as she kicked her shoes off and sat next to me on my bed.

 "I know!" I said silencing them both. Both of they're eyes looked towards me, disappointment rushed through me, I shouldn't have yelled at them like that. They were just trying to help me.

 "I know." I whispered. 

 "So tell me exactly what happened." Darcy said as she sat on the other side of me on the bed. 

 I took in a deep breath before I spoke, "You really wanna know every little detail?" 

 "From the beginning." Robin turned in her position to face me.  

 "Alright," I took in a deep breath, "it all happened when I got out of Chemistry. Did I mention Jake is in my chemistry class?" 

 Darcy & Robin gasped, making me chuckle. 

 "So then, when I got out of Chemistry, William was already harassing me. By free period, there was that staff meeting, and I guess William thought that was the appropriate time for him to rape me." I rolled my eyes annoyed.

 "He tried to rape you!?" Robin asked me. I nodded in response before continuing my story,

 "So he carried me to the boy's washroom, and since he's on the football team and crap he's pretty freaking strong! Then when he was on the verge of ripping my whole tank off, Dylan just busts in OUT OF NO WHERE and totally messes William's face up!" 

 "Oh my god." Darcy said surprised.

 "I know! Then when the huge fight was over, Chase comes in and asks if everythings okay, and him being the over-protective best friend he is, he asks me a trillion questions and crap. And guess who come's into the washroom next?" I paused to check if they were still paying attention.

 "Who?!"

 "Jake."

 "What!"

 "Yep." I paused to look at they're faces, "Jake began to talk about homecoming and stuff, and he insisted I went with him to the dance. But being me I said no, so then William said I was his date to the dance, but I said no. And like they got into this mini battle about who's going with me to the dance! Like honestly, I didn't even say I wanted to go with them to the dance.. "

 "And what was Dylan doing and saying through out all of this?" Darcy asked me another question, her eyes eager to know all the details.

 "He was silent." I said quietly.