Chapter 3 - Ingrid the weasel.

Chapter 3

  Once I sat my bum on the seat to continue eating lunch, I was attacked by a bunch of random girls. All of them were asking me questions, too fast for me to comprehend. 

  "Oranges?" I said, trying to hear the next question.

  "Um hot dogs? Sorry could you repeat that.. " I bit the bottom of my lip. I couldn't hear a thing, on top of the relatively loud cafeteria, girls were yelling and screaming questions at me. 

  "Are you two dating?" yelled one girl.

  "Whats your name again?" yelled another.

   "What color are his eyes?" the lunch lady asked me, its kinda freaky that she's here though.

   "Wait who are you again?" I asked all of the girls, silencing them. 

  "I'm in your English, she's in your Math, and the rest are in your biology class." a girl said. 

  "Alright, now one girl ask the questions, and I'll answer. Please don't attack me with your questions again." I said face palming myself. 

   "Alright, my name's Betsy and I'll be asking the questions." Betsy said. I motioned my hand meaning; Go ahead. 

   "That guy, who just grabbed you by the wrist. What color are his eyes up close?" I was shocked, wow this guy was really popular with the girls in my school. And I mean there are a lot of us crammed in one school and these are just a small percentage of the girls. There are a lot more girls in my grade, who are probably already head-over-heels for Dylan. 

   "Blue ish green." I said, trying not to fidget with my fingers. Why am I fidgeting? Oh right, I hate being the center of attention, I always have ever since grade 4 when I had to write a speech and say it in front the class.. horrible memories. 

  All the girls around me sighed, including Robin and Darcy. I shot them an annoyed look and they cut off they're sighing, but the other girls didn't get the memo. 

  "So can I eat in peace now?" I asked, looking back at my salad. All of the girls looked at me, disgusted. I can tell they don't eat as regularly as they should because of the way they were always shaking when they walked and by the way they're eyes looked at food so longingly. 

   "Not just yet." Just then I heard the sassy little s!uts voice behind the rest of the girls. It's as if the girls worshipped her or something, but they made a path and she walked right through it, with her loud silver colored stiletto's. 

  "Oh hey Ingrid, you done running the school with your s!ut rules long enough to eat something?" I asked her, cocking up my right eyebrow. I hated her, for more reasons than one. But what I hated most about her was, she was the two years younger girl that dated Jake while we were still dating. As always shes 2 years younger than me, meaning shes only in grade 10 while I'm in grade 12. 

  "Ah, your funny Dani. Always up for a little competition." Ingrid smiled at me innocently.

  "Competition? I didn't know you took things so seriously Ingrid!" I said dramatically. 

  "Aww little miss Dani try'na beat me up before lunch ends!" Ingrid sighed with mock hurt. 

  "I'm older than you, little miss @sshole." I groaned. 

  "Lets skip the trash talk, I'm here with a question." Ingrid gave up. 

  "Aww, too fragile to handle my little retorts? Well that just goes to show who you really are Ingrid. Now will you please ask the question and get out of my face?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest.