Chapter 8 - Written Across His Face

Chapter 8

  I tapped my pencil on the desk before me, irritated. I still couldn't believe they actually did that! I was currently in Home Economics, and luckily not one of them were in this class. Cause if they were, they wouldn't be able to ask for help when I pounded my fist in they're faces. Sometimes I wonder how they're parents put up with them. I rolled my eyes at my teacher, she was talking about cooking. Oh whatever. 

  My eyes glanced up to the clock, that was nailed to the wall, above my teacher's head. Only a few more seconds until the bell rang, signalling lunch. Quiet frankly, I haven't ran into any 5 of them all day, partly because of my curriculum, and partly because they were generally trying to hide from me. Once lunch came, that was all about to change. Once I heard the brrriiingggg, I grabbed my stuff and dashed out of the classroom, not looking back. 

  Payback time. Two words I knew to become true the moment I stepped into the cafeteria. I rushed up to my lock, and stuffed my books in. Luckily it was free period after lunch, I would have time to come up with a prank for fellow friends. Suddenly my phone beeped, it was a text from Ingrid. Somehow she wickedly found my number, and is just peachy to send me a text. 

  I flipped open my phone and read the text. 

  hai, i dn't evn knw y im warnin you abot this but, William is lookin for u. 

  It took a moment for the information to sink in, shit. William was one of the biggest player's I've seen in my whole entire life. He took most of the girl's virginity's in my school, accept mine. Which he thinks is a total outrage to him. I was about to text Ingrid back, thanking her for warning me, but it was already too late. I felt someone's hand land on my ass and stay there. 

  "Hey, watch it!" I said, whipping around to find a smirking William. 

  "Hey there pretty lady." William purred as he leaned forward to me. Causing me to walk backwards and hit my back against my locker. 

  "I have a name dumb ass." I spat, trying to wiggled around Willam. He took that as an insult, but really who wouldn't. Angry, he wrapped his arms around my waist and trapped me at my locker with this piece of stinky-ass-meat blocking my way to lunch. 

  "I know, and that name is sexy." Willam said as he crashed his lips to mine. The difference between Willam and Dylan, is that William is not nice at all. While Dylan has his moment's of nice-ness. William was trying to stick his tongue in my mouth, which I obviously denied. Shock washed over William's eyes as he realized he had failed to get me to like him, and I took that moment to shove him away from me, and spit on the ground. 

  "Ew. Don't ever do that to me again!" I yelled at him, turning people's heads in the hallways. 

  "Heh. Why not?" William smirked at me.

  "Cause I don't like you, and I never will." I said, resisting to kick him in the balls. 

  "Is that so?" William put his hands on his chin, as if he was pretending to think while scratching his 'beard.'

  "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I asked him, eyeing his movements. - Just incase he had any second thoughts on trying to rape me. 

  "I dunno.. this?" William said before he grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him. My chest slammed onto Williams, just as my lips crashed to his. Since my back wasn't against the wall, I could wiggle out of his grasp, only to be sadly grabbed again by the wrist by him again. He was pulling me out of the school and into the school's parking lot.