Chapter 12 - Clark to the rescue.

Chapter 12

I dropped my bag on the floor, and stared at my bed. I titled my head to the left as more memories poured into my mind, Jake. I got pissed all over again, just his name sounded so evil. Thinking of his name sent me into another state of anger. I slammed my face onto the pillow on my bed and began to scream all of my anger out into it.

Jake dumped me for Ingrid.

Dylan's probably going to stop liking me for Ingrid as well.

Jake said he liked me.

Dylan says he likes me.

Why do boys always have to piss me off?

Those thoughts kept recurring as I screamed into my pillow. I screamed until I had no breath left, and by the time I stopped, tears had already managed to resurface my eyes. I flipped over my bed and smacked the back of my head hard onto my pillow, trying to stop the tears from falling down my face.

"Someone having a rage quit?" I heard Chase's voice outside my window.

"What do you think?" I yelled back, staying on the bed.

"I think someone needs a friend to help cheer them up." I heard Chase's voice getting awkwardly closer to my window.

"That'd be good." I answered back.

"Alright, I know just the person to help you out." Chase chuckled. Assuming it was him who was coming into my room, I yelled,

"Hurry up. I want someone to hug."

"Alright babe, I'm coming, chill." I heard Dylan's sarcastic voice say back, before his body jumped into my window. His feet thumped on the ground as he landed in my room.

"1. Don't call me babe. 2. Where's Chase?" I asked Dylan confused.

"I'm in my room, duh." Chase yelled back, followed by a couple sounds of gunshots in the back round.

"I thought you were coming over." I whined.

"No, I said I knew who would cheer you up." Chase laughed as I heard his window close. Ugh, bitch.

"You're such a meany!" I yelled helplessly. His windows closed, it's not as if he can hear me. After yelling at his closed window, my eyes landed on the teenage boy sitting on my bedroom floor.

"Meany?" Dylan said amused.

"Original, I know." I said sarcastically, before slamming my face onto my pillow again.

"You're really upset, aren't you..." Dylan started before I felt him sitting on the edge of my bed.

"No, it's cause I act like this all the time." I said sarcastically.

Dylan chuckled once or twice, before I felt his hand resting on my back. I felt some weird tingling feeling once I felt his hands meet contact with my back, sparks? Dylan began to slowly stroke my back with the palms of his hands, calming me down. Lowering my anger.

"What are you doing.." I said into my pillow.

"I dunno." Dylan said, still stroking my back.

"Yeah, I think you do know what you're doing." I said as I rolled over and laid on my back. My head tilted so that I could see my poster-covered ceiling.

"I take it you really liked that Jake guy." Dylan said, as he rested his hands on his thighs.

"I said it's personal Smith." I took my eyes off of my ceiling for a brief second, to roll them at Dylan.