HOW TO: Vampire's Pt. 1

- Vampires getting super invested in nutrition so they know how to take take care of their humans, and then being horrified at what humans will actually consume; 3 day old coffee, twenty piece chicken nuggets, 1 granola bar as a meal, their own fingernails etc.

 - Humans lying about what they eat: 

"How do pop rocks even work?"

"They're made of tiny larvae that explode when they come int contact with human saliva."

"...That can't be real."

 - The constant exasperated repetitions of 'human stuff' or 'vampire stuff' whenever they don't understand each other.

 - Humans dabbing garlic on their pulse points when they're pissed.

"C'mon, I'm starving, why are you like this?"

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes."

"What's the magic word, Clarence."

"Please?"

 - Vampires that forget humans are delicate and accidentally hurt them. 

 - Humans that act like wounded dogs over minor injuries just to watch vampires fall over themselves apologizing.

 - Vampires exaggerating time for comedic effect:

"I haven't heard this song in forty years."

"This came out in 2004."

"It's been forty years. I have aged."

"You literally have not."

 - "When was the last time you did any laundry?"

"1965."

"Fuck you."

 - Telling vampires to "go back to your coffin" when they're grumpy.

 - Humans constantly asking "how did they do this in your day?" about every single daily task.

 - Vampires who hold tools and appliances from the time period they most enjoyed.

 - Young vampires flipping off the sun and screaming at it about evolution. Old vampires who put their collars up and frown behind their sunglasses.

 - Erroneous threats based on abilities no vampire actually has.

"I'm gonna show up to your wedding as a swarm of bats and shit on the cake."